Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Anyone play the new slot called Power Strike?

Went to Riverspirit Friday night and found a new slot called Power Strike. This game was so much fun. If you get coins and the Power Strike symbol you get whatever the coins have on them. You do not have to have a certain amount of coins. You just have to have the Power Strike symbol with the coins. I was able to get coins and the Power Strike plus free games for the bonus. The machine adds up the coins and during free spins whatever the coins add up to that is what you get on each coin. My coins added up to $9 so each coin I got during my free spins was worth $9 each. The machine kept giving me a lot of coins. I was playing .85 cents which is the minimum and $6.80 is max on the penny side. I think you can play up to .10 cents but I am not sure what the max is on that. My bonus paid over $200 and then I played it again and won another $100. I was very impressed with this new game. If you want to play for free Vegasonline.com has the game to play free.
    I can see a huge potential with this game.
    Hope you guys can play this sometime.
    Good luck everyone.

Central Minnesota..... 30 miles north of minneapolis
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yes... they have 8 of them at my local. My local has all those machines so tightened down that after around $80.00 in and not ONE line hit, Power Strike, or even a 5 cent win, I have never played them again. I am glad to know that when the machine "plays nice" it is a fun game!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Steph,
    I am sorry your machines did not play nice. It takes the fun out of playing when the machines are so tight.
    I hope you give the machines another try.
    You can play the Power Strike online free on the Vegasonline.com website. I know you do not win real money but it is fun playing them anyway.
    Hope you can win big next time you go anywhere. Good luck.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thwew is a slot game (I can't remember its name) where just 1 coin [no other special symbols needed] pays, I've had an entire screen of coins and even playing MAX bet only won a few hundred $.
    The first time I played this game at Caesars in AC it was a $0.05 macine = more $ wins, they changed it to $9.01 on my next visit...it has stayed that way.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks Kuda!!! I am going tonight... so, in YOUR honor, I am going to play it again. I did that with Bettin' Man's favorite Timberwolves game too.... wish me luck!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Steph,
    GOOD LUCK. I hope you win big tonight. I hope you get the coins, free games and Power Strike too.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuda View Post
    Steph,
    GOOD LUCK. I hope you win big tonight. I hope you get the coins, free games and Power Strike too.
    No dice.... not even a line hit. Betting $2.40 a spin.... stopped at $30.00 in... :::::sad face::::::

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Steph,
    So sorry you did not win anything. I hate when the machines are so tight they do not pay out anything.
    I hope you win next time you go anywhere.
    Good luck.