Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    709
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    463
    I just started playing china shores thanks to this forum and have been lucky enough to get 2 hp on it. I find I need to "commit" to it in order to get the free spins. Usually stick enough Money in for 100 spins and once that is gone I move on.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Oakley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    231
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    6
    I won $240 on a China Shores at Borgata a couple weeks ago, 2x per line bet. It wasn't even a bonus, just that pink Chinese character symbol in every row of the first four columns.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Bonus Times's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Niagara Region
    Posts
    1,962
    Likes (Given)
    422
    Likes (Received)
    930
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingoredfish View Post
    I just started playing china shores thanks to this forum and have been lucky enough to get 2 hp on it. I find I need to "commit" to it in order to get the free spins. Usually stick enough Money in for 100 spins and once that is gone I move on.
    I follow a similar strategy. Trouble is that lately it's been taking about 200 paid spins to get more than 100 "free" spins. I started playing China Shores (and other Konami games) to get over my obsession with Wicked Winnings II and III, which was absolutely killing me. It seems all I did was trade in one obsession for another.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich99 View Post
    Well i guess the only good thing about bonusing 300 worthless spins is we get to wait a little while before putting more money in
    Everyone I play with says that. As we sit there watching one dead spin after another, it's our "comfort" phrase.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    559
    Likes (Given)
    62
    Likes (Received)
    194
    These are tough games to crack but i do enjoy them. The odds of hitting the big number of spins are very slim but the chance of it makes them exciting. The payout on these spins is also wildly unpredictable. I have had 8 spins pay $600 on a 30 cent bet and have had 400 spins pay $45 on that same 30 cent bet. Had over 1,000 games after retriggers on $0.60 once and won like $215 and have also had 24 spins on $0.60 that payed over $500...its just so unpredictable but I think that adds to the excitement.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Mon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    South Bay, California
    Posts
    906
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonus Times View Post
    I follow a similar strategy. Trouble is that lately it's been taking about 200 paid spins to get more than 100 "free" spins. I started playing China Shores (and other Konami games) to get over my obsession with Wicked Winnings II and III, which was absolutely killing me. It seems all I did was trade in one obsession for another.

    Everyone I play with says that. As we sit there watching one dead spin after another, it's our "comfort" phrase.
    When I see a bunch of dead spins and 50 spins has gone by when I have 100+ spins left or even 50 spins left and did not get much, I click the fortune and go for the credit prize. I usually get good results that way and it pays more than the free games did. Try it next time you get a bunch of spins and you have the option of either credit prize or free spins. Usually the option stays on after you hit free spins until you have 20 or less spins left or something.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    559
    Likes (Given)
    62
    Likes (Received)
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon View Post
    When I see a bunch of dead spins and 50 spins has gone by when I have 100+ spins left or even 50 spins left and did not get much, I click the fortune and go for the credit prize. I usually get good results that way and it pays more than the free games did. Try it next time you get a bunch of spins and you have the option of either credit prize or free spins. Usually the option stays on after you hit free spins until you have 20 or less spins left or something.

    Mixed results. I used to do the same exact thing. If my spins were dead after a good number of them, i'd take the credit prize when available..until one day I was playing out a 240 spin bonus, had like 60 spins left and hit the fortune symbol that takes you back to the screen with the option. Lady next to me said 'dont do it', for some reason I listened. The max prize was $117. 2 spins later I hit a line hit for $150 and then with 10-15 spins left, nearly filled the screen (all but 2 in the last row) for 350 more games. Could have won a max of $117 more if i took the credits, ended up winning nearly $500 more.

    Had a similar outcome the next time i played it as well, nearly went for the credits, ended up winning 4x as much as the max

  7. #17
    Senior Member Mon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    South Bay, California
    Posts
    906
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    85
    I tried a little china shores today attached to the horse racing beat the field game and the only win I got was $13 bucks on some gold turtles, but then everything else was dead spins. I tried china shores on titan today too, but that one was dead spin after dead spin with not a single win more than my 50 cent betting. I think I am going to retire from the china shores attached to titan. That game does no good for me anymore attached to it and I have seen so many others with the same results on the china shores attached to that game.. The one attached to beat the field I can at least win on more often and have seen a lot of wins and bonuses from others too.

    Just wanted to give a little update on china shores and saying I will play no more china shores attached to titan unless I really have a good feel for it. I have been getting dead spin after dead spin every time I have tried the past few weeks, does not matter if its station 1 or station 5 china shores.

  8. #18
    Crown Royal goldengreeke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NW Illinois
    Posts
    18,425
    Likes (Given)
    2626
    Likes (Received)
    2769
    It's a tough game to win a whole bunch of money on no matter HOW many free spins you get.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Mon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    South Bay, California
    Posts
    906
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    85
    Yes it is, its very high volatility no matter what china shores is attached to or even if its not attached to anything or Xtra Rewards.

  10. #20
    Senior Member onenickelmiracle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,861
    Likes (Given)
    944
    Likes (Received)
    848
    It never paid for me but if it does, I'll know odds are it will be unlikely to be easy all of a sudden. Get used to it not paying because it's real close to being normal for me.
    That's all folks!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •