Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    So Dak
    Posts
    7,953
    Likes (Given)
    142
    Likes (Received)
    1466

    Bellagio clam blake slot tourney May memorial weekend 2014

    Anyone gonna do this??? Or has done this past tourney before??? I might sign up and give it a whirl.

    Think there is 4 sessions. Sign up fee is $500 but includes comp nights at bellagio.

  2. #2
    Senior Member treyster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Too far from Vegas
    Posts
    5,289
    Likes (Given)
    147
    Likes (Received)
    1193
    Nope, gonna watch Kurt Busch kill himself trying to run the Indy 500.
    "When better women are made, Faber men will make them."

    Slot videos for the Common Man: http://www.youtube.com/user/theyerts...e=results_main

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    2,724
    Likes (Given)
    109
    Likes (Received)
    683
    Nope I don't want to have to buy into a tournament, comped room or not.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    414
    Likes (Given)
    13
    Likes (Received)
    64
    Is this the one during the weekday? My DH got this offer but we can't go since he has to work. There was no fee and rooms were free on the offer.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    So Dak
    Posts
    7,953
    Likes (Given)
    142
    Likes (Received)
    1466
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancypants View Post
    Is this the one during the weekday? My DH got this offer but we can't go since he has to work. There was no fee and rooms were free on the offer.
    This was the monday tuesday of memorial day i think.

    The one i am in is for friday sat and sunday night 250 person limit.

    Cant wait to see how bellagio puts on a show. I am sure it is even nicer then the aria tourney i did which i thought was pretty over the top.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    414
    Likes (Given)
    13
    Likes (Received)
    64
    yes! that's the one! monday and tuesday. we were all excited and realized it was during the week. BOOOOOOO...

    what happens during the weekend ones? is it super fancy? there was a slot tourney during the weekend of the m&g at the mandalay. they had it in the lotus room and it looked super nice. was really tempted to swipe a cupcake...... hehehe

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    1,374
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    348
    I got the offer, but it says comped room and entry. Minimum of 150 players, top prize is $25000. Is it the same one?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    So Dak
    Posts
    7,953
    Likes (Given)
    142
    Likes (Received)
    1466
    Quote Originally Posted by topdollarplayer View Post
    I got the offer, but it says comped room and entry. Minimum of 150 players, top prize is $25000. Is it the same one?
    That is the free one monday and tuesday. One i am in is a buy in for fri sat and sunday. $500 buy in 75k top prize iirc. I will post link later.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    So Dak
    Posts
    7,953
    Likes (Given)
    142
    Likes (Received)
    1466
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancypants View Post
    yes! that's the one! monday and tuesday. we were all excited and realized it was during the week. BOOOOOOO...

    what happens during the weekend ones? is it super fancy? there was a slot tourney during the weekend of the m&g at the mandalay. they had it in the lotus room and it looked super nice. was really tempted to swipe a cupcake...... hehehe
    Yeah weekend or buy in ones (atleast at aria) have a whole catered lunch open bar etc...
    Host at bellagio said this one will have live band etc.. sounds like a good time for sure.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    414
    Likes (Given)
    13
    Likes (Received)
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Yeah weekend or buy in ones (atleast at aria) have a whole catered lunch open bar etc...
    Host at bellagio said this one will have live band etc.. sounds like a good time for sure.
    that sounds fun! but $500 buy in is a little steep ....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •