Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ZUMA

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Played this at green valley ranch had no idea wtf was going on lol.
    So...it wasn't just me! I had no idea either and the bonuses were a bit complex...well, one of them at least. I just sort-of sat back and just let it do its thing.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I played this for about 45 minutes this past Sunday at the Borgata and I should have stayed on it. I did not come out ahead but I cycled in a few hundred and only lost $20. I got the Treasure Chest bonus twice and once I got the bonus where you get to find the balls on each line and then it added additional spins for each ball. It was fun, this may have been one of the few PC games I was ever really addicted to many years ago.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    I played this for about 45 minutes this past Sunday at the Borgata and I should have stayed on it. I did not come out ahead but I cycled in a few hundred and only lost $20. I got the Treasure Chest bonus twice and once I got the bonus where you get to find the balls on each line and then it added additional spins for each ball. It was fun, this may have been one of the few PC games I was ever really addicted to many years ago.
    It sounds like you got the two bonuses I never got! How was the treasure chest bonus? I like how the other one sounds. I'm looking forward to it again. Like you, I easily cycled through $300 and even made $30! How often does that happen?? Lol

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DProxima View Post
    I need to play that Cashman Tonight game. I think it looks great. Funny you say that you find them tight...some of their games are definitely that way. But I find with this and with Plants vs. Zombies, they are much more generous.

I'll def keep an eye out for those others too. Thanks man!
    I wish Plants vs. Zombies or these ZUMA games came to one of my locals.

I fear the gross majority of the normal crowd at Four Winds is a bit older, and skill-based or perceived skill-based games won't cut it. They had the Big Buck Hunter game, but it lasted MAYBE 3 months. Might have been longer, but didn't seem that way.
    Check out my YouTube Channels

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Zuma's definitely out and about at several of the locals' places in Vegas, so I'd assume you could also find these on the Strip and Downtown. It also seems to be quite popular -- seats are usually filled and I've only been able to play this game once.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sounds fun and that bonus game where you aim to get the same color ball into the same color wall looks really easy like a video game. I think I may give this game another try. I could not get one bonus the first time I tried it, but did get a few middle of the spin features like the frog jump one.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I had a blast on ZUMA the 2x I've played it in Turtle Creek in Michigan. Cycled though probably 6-700 and came out about 300 ahead. I was getting the little bonuses left and right and something was always going on. Rare to find a machine like that nowadays. Especially compared to the crappy new cartoony Tarzan and Jane with their crappy bonuses that hardly ever hit and were supremely disappointing when they did.