Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tapatalk

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    dvandentop.... do you use the tapatalk app for posting your TRs too or just reading? I'm on an iphone and iPad ....want to get dialed in for posting and uploading pics before Vegas next week. Currently have the SF app ... Would it be redundant to install both?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjell28 View Post
    dvandentop.... do you use the tapatalk app for posting your TRs too or just reading? I'm on an iphone and iPad ....want to get dialed in for posting and uploading pics before Vegas next week. Currently have the SF app ... Would it be redundant to install both?
    Tapatalk on android is the only thing i used during all trip reports. Not sure how iphone version stacks up but prob worth the minor fee to buy the app. It also uploads nice size pics to tapatalk cloud so photos are nice and clear on reg version website of slotfantics.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Divan dentil turned me on to Tapatalk for when I upload pics and I think it's great!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjell28 View Post
    I can't get the SF app to let me upload pics on my iPhone. I use the SF app when I'm browsing posts or posting without pics. It's a great app and all I would ever use if I could use it for pics.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ok thanks for the info!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepawnshop View Post
    I can't get the SF app to let me upload pics on my iPhone. I use the SF app when I'm browsing posts or posting without pics. It's a great app and all I would ever use if I could use it for pics.
    I will have to look more into this. Our App is a Tapatap App. It's just branded specifically for our forum.
    Don't know what would be different between them. But use what ever you find easiest to use
    Slot Fanatics App is paid so that it's free to all of our members.