Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Holiday weekends are rough, I agree with you and Thelma about mid-week. It was a day good read...thanks for using paragraphs

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Penny, as Thelma said I have some vacation time I have to use by April 16th or I lose it so let's plan something for the middle of the week in March. Tuesdays are the only real days that don't work for me!

And you know I agree with you about the Golden Nugget right now and the 'people' that are frequenting it at the moment. That makes two times now to that front bathroom where I've had a rude experience...never again LOL!!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezie View Post
    Penny, as Thelma said I have some vacation time I have to use by April 16th or I lose it so let's plan something for the middle of the week in March. Tuesdays are the only real days that don't work for me!

And you know I agree with you about the Golden Nugget right now and the 'people' that are frequenting it at the moment. That makes two times now to that front bathroom where I've had a rude experience...never again LOL!!!
    Hey if you guys go down between Mar 16 and the 30th maybe I'll hitch a ride with you. Let me know!
    Where are you Mrs. Gottrocks?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Steph,
    Yes that was rude and it seems the crowd at GN is crazy right now.
    But if we sit down for a meal Roger will be chatting again about the automatic pool cleaner...

Deb,
    Hope you can make it as has been awhile since we have been in AC at same time. So let's work on a date.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wow, Penny. Does not sound very good. It seems people don't have any manners any more. Hope you are right about future visits being better. Glad you got to visit with some other SF people and play some slots.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by CennPennTraveler View Post
    Only looking for late 20's males who use the free play to pay for cab fare to Harrah's. And then again in the morning. But if he only knew I lost what I used there and then some. Chill Justin, chill!
    But he ought to have known that... why didn't he????
    Something is fishy in Den(GN)mark...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceana11 View Post
    Steph,
    Yes that was rude and it seems the crowd at GN is crazy right now.
    But if we sit down for a meal Roger will be chatting again about the automatic pool cleaner...

Deb,
    Hope you can make it as has been awhile since we have been in AC at same time. So let's work on a date.
    Yet... the one incident in the front ladies (term used loosely...) room was with the attendant... LOL
    As Ken said: she was the leader of her village in Honduras and nobody takes her power away now that she's here! LOL
    And we don't know if the lady with the cane was a GN old-timer or an Upgraded...
    Some people are just rude crude and inconsiderate and I told you Steph: don't give her even a quarter of a square inch in your mind! She's a non-entity, forget about her!

Deb, sounds good!
    Last edited by thelma; 02-17-2014 at 07:26 PM.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelma View Post
    But he ought to have known that... why didn't he????
    Something is fishy in Den(GN)mark...
    Oh he knows, they are giving me free rooms Sun-Thur. Probably now that I'm Chairman (never thought I would say that..haha), I'm sure I will be downgraded and rooms shut off after only playing a bit. Sorry Justin!