Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sounds like a fun trip Lucy and I wish we had known you came over to GN that night. You could have joined us for dinner as I have too many comps to burn (Don't Tell Thelma) but they drop off some months.
    I haven't had a meal at the buffet in years but a breakfast during the snow storm of January and we were heading to the pool show. I like the omlet station as I can have fresh scrambled eggs to go with the grits.

Yep it is back to reality here but the weather is 61 so if feels like winter is over until this weekend.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ken, that room story is bizarre. Glad nothing serious happened. Don't think I would stay there again.......seems like their attitude toward your complaint was very cavalier. Glad to see that someone had a good time on Bier Haus, because I usually don't!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceana11 View Post
    Sounds like a fun trip Lucy and I wish we had known you came over to GN that night. You could have joined us for dinner as I have too many comps to burn (Don't Tell Thelma) but they drop off some months.
    I haven't had a meal at the buffet in years but a breakfast during the snow storm of January and we were heading to the pool show. I like the omlet station as I can have fresh scrambled eggs to go with the grits.

Yep it is back to reality here but the weather is 61 so if feels like winter is over until this weekend.
    Hey Hey Now!
    I pay my own way! No freeloader here!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelma View Post
    Hey Hey Now!
    I pay my own way! No freeloader here!
    No I thought you would say...WHAT LETTING COMPS DROP OFF? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceana11 View Post
    No I thought you would say...WHAT LETTING COMPS DROP OFF? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
    Haha!
    It's happened to me! I try my best not to let it but at certain places it happens.
    Borg is easy not to lose as just thanksgiving dinner alone depletes my comps by 300. My large family!

Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics mobile app