Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 55 of 55
  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    4,765
    Likes (Given)
    830
    Likes (Received)
    633
    Sounds like a fun trip Lucy and I wish we had known you came over to GN that night. You could have joined us for dinner as I have too many comps to burn (Don't Tell Thelma) but they drop off some months.
    I haven't had a meal at the buffet in years but a breakfast during the snow storm of January and we were heading to the pool show. I like the omlet station as I can have fresh scrambled eggs to go with the grits.

    Yep it is back to reality here but the weather is 61 so if feels like winter is over until this weekend.

  2. #52
    Senior Member Irisheyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,999
    Likes (Given)
    1292
    Likes (Received)
    1392
    Ken, that room story is bizarre. Glad nothing serious happened. Don't think I would stay there again.......seems like their attitude toward your complaint was very cavalier. Glad to see that someone had a good time on Bier Haus, because I usually don't!

  3. #53
    Senior Member thelma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Somerset County, NJ
    Posts
    6,067
    Likes (Given)
    4055
    Likes (Received)
    3180
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceana11 View Post
    Sounds like a fun trip Lucy and I wish we had known you came over to GN that night. You could have joined us for dinner as I have too many comps to burn (Don't Tell Thelma) but they drop off some months.
    I haven't had a meal at the buffet in years but a breakfast during the snow storm of January and we were heading to the pool show. I like the omlet station as I can have fresh scrambled eggs to go with the grits.

    Yep it is back to reality here but the weather is 61 so if feels like winter is over until this weekend.
    Hey Hey Now!
    I pay my own way! No freeloader here!

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    4,765
    Likes (Given)
    830
    Likes (Received)
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by thelma View Post
    Hey Hey Now!
    I pay my own way! No freeloader here!
    No I thought you would say...WHAT LETTING COMPS DROP OFF? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

  5. #55
    Senior Member thelma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Somerset County, NJ
    Posts
    6,067
    Likes (Given)
    4055
    Likes (Received)
    3180
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceana11 View Post
    No I thought you would say...WHAT LETTING COMPS DROP OFF? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
    Haha!
    It's happened to me! I try my best not to let it but at certain places it happens.
    Borg is easy not to lose as just thanksgiving dinner alone depletes my comps by 300. My large family!



    Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics mobile app

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •