Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Borgata Brat on A Budget : CPT in AC Live TR

I made it to AC! A very easy drive down tonight, little traffic, no road problems. Well until I get to AC I guess! If you are familiar I needed to get off at the Pleasantville exit from the AC Expressway to get to Absecon. It's EZ Pass or $.75 exact change. I have neither! So I had to pay the $.75 to get into AC to Atlantic, to MLK Jr, to Absecon. Well red lights galore, took me 30 minutes to do that maneuver!

Now I'm on the wrong side of the road, have to hit the jughandle as you can't do a U-Turn (learned that in August!). Back around to the now Red Roof Inn. (Previously Fairfield Marriott)

I'm doubting the roof is red...??

Guess who I saw at check in?? Janet! The one the Trip Advisor review who said she looked drunk. Well to be real, she did tonight kinda. But two other friendly dudes helped me and gave me keys.

For $67 a night (both nights), room is a steal. Clean, a little worn, but clean. Free wifi, fridge, and a microwave!

I drove right by Borgata, but I decided I should come here first. Sleep. And go to Borgata early tomorrow, best time to play IMO!

Oh and I got a Crest Motel view! Not too hopping tonight.

Will I win a hyperlink progressive betting a nickel? Will I get a nice Buffalo Deluxe bonus with a nice multiplier? IDK But I plan on camping at Borgata all day/night tomorrow. If I can manage, I will post it all here!

Until tomorrow!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You forgot to add Buffalo Stampede to this list. If it's still in the 25K range we are camping on it. If that person on Facebook can win that progressive on $0.75 so can we!! 😃
    ~Love, health, wealth and enough time to enjoy them all~

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezie View Post
    You forgot to add Buffalo Stampede to this list. If it's still in the 25K range we are camping on it. If that person on Facebook can win that progressive on $0.75 so can we!! 
    Well sure! That too! My brother stopped by and repaid $100 I lended him months ago. I'm ready!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Good luck Ken! I would live to hear that you hit the Hyperlink on a .5!

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    OMG There was no lock on my connecting door and some guy opened it when I was almost asleep. He did say "oh my bad", but that doesn't really calm my mind. Packed up, marched down and they moved me. This room has a lock. Goodnight...again haha

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by CennPennTraveler View Post
    OMG There was no lock on my connecting door and some guy opened it when I was almost asleep. He did say "oh my bad", but that doesn't really calm my mind. Packed up, marched down and they moved me. This room has a lock. Goodnight...again haha

Holy Crap! I just saw your post on Facebook. I would have had a heart attack!!

Enjoy your LOCKING door, and get some sleep. :-)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sounds like a hotel at the Winter Olympics!

But what if it was a girl wrapped in a towel who said, "Say, can you help me fix my shower?"
    Looking for a particular club? Try the Club Thread Thread: http://slotfanatics.com/showthread.p...-Thread-Thread

"There is a tide in the affairs of men. . . On such a full sea are we now afloat." - Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moneybags View Post
    Sounds like a hotel at the Winter Olympics!

But what if it was a girl wrapped in a towel who said, "Say, can you help me fix my shower?"
    Well that's different, but even then she could have knocked! Hehe
    So I get into my new room and I start to fall asleep and someone starts pounding on my wall. Then I hear "OH YES" Thankfully it was over pretty quickly and then they must have also fallen asleep. Happy Valentine's Day!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well that's different, but even then she could have knocked! Hehe
    So I get into my new room and I start to fall asleep and someone starts pounding on my wall. Then I hear "OH YES" Thankfully it was over pretty quickly and then they must have also fallen asleep. Happy Valentine's Day!
    Maybe they were ordering room service.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Good luck today, Ken!!! strike it rich!!!