Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by azplayer View Post

Thanks, I'll try it. Here's the answer I received from Phantom Support---
    Just wondering if you got a chance to try it without the disc in.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rosiemattie View Post
    Just wondering if you got a chance to try it without the disc in.
    No I couldn't get it to work without first inserting the disc, but the disc only needs to be inserted when you start the game and can be removed. I'm going to try to find a way to get around that.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by azplayer View Post
    No I couldn't get it to work without first inserting the disc, but the disc only needs to be inserted when you start the game and can be removed. I'm going to try to find a way to get around that.
    If you figure out a way, let us know and I will buy it. I hate dealing with having to put the cd in. I already have Zeuss on my iPad, but the cd has some other ones I wouldn't mind playing.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Totally enjoy the game as well.............now I may have a shot at the elusive 20 spin Money Burst bonus!!!
    Screen Tapping is simply annoying aerobics for your fingertips and Mega Big Win should never appear under $50!!!! I'm just sayin'

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rosiemattie View Post
    I read this somewhere else about the Zeuss II cd. I don't know if it works because I didn't purchase it yet because I don't like the idea that one has to insert the cd to play it. So will be anxious to see if it works. Here is what someone posted:

"I got this game from Walmart, too. But you do not need to have the cd in to play it. Just redirect where the shortcut takes you, or what it opens. I set my shortcut to open 'C:\Users\Public\Phantom EFX\WMS\WMS12\WMS_ZeusII.exe' And it loads without the dvd software. So look for the WMS_ZeusII.exe file in the WMS12 folder and have your shortcut direct to that and it will play the game without the DVD in the drive."

So someone that has it, will you try it to see if it works? If so, I may just buy the dvd.
    TY!
    I redirected the shortcut and it plays fine from the get-go without the disk.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    how do u dl this on macbook??
    ~~~~ ][D . ][ . ][\/][ . ][D ~~~~
    >>PimpMasterT's YouTube Page<<