Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 642
  1. #121
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New Hampshire, US
    Posts
    23
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Why is WMS not doing anything about this? PhantomEFX has got to the worst company for programming slots and fixing bugs. They also have the worst customer service, so if something goes wrong, you're screwed. Is Phantom really that powerful that WMS is letting them do all of these things? It's out of hand now, nobody in their right mind is going to pay $15 for a slot game that you are only going to play a limited time. And on top of that having numerous bugs. I hope something is done soon.

  2. #122
    Senior Member The Ponzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    South Bend, Indiana
    Posts
    3,184
    Likes (Given)
    8
    Likes (Received)
    48
    Looks like they are sticking to $15 for the bonus slots. These must not be in the same marketing demographic as Facebook games and phone applications. Hell, not even in the same marketing demographic as DLC for video consoles. At $15 a game, they're super over priced.
    Check out my YouTube Channels

  3. #123
    Diana Evoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    CAlifornia
    Posts
    4,630
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ponzzz View Post
    Looks like they are sticking to $15 for the bonus slots. These must not be in the same marketing demographic as Facebook games and phone applications. Hell, not even in the same marketing demographic as DLC for video consoles. At $15 a game, they're super over priced.
    I agree they are overpriced at $15 for one game. Hopefully they won't make much in sales and will then reevaluate their pricing and lower it a lot! So far none of the games they are offering for sale tempt me even if they were only $1.99.

  4. #124
    Senior Member SlotM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    2,662
    Likes (Given)
    106
    Likes (Received)
    643
    We need to get the point across to everyone who plays.

    All Players need to un-like Jackpot Party Casino Facebook.

    Maybe that will get their attention.

    I think I might start a campaign next week. Just start posting on their wall. "Unlike Jackpot Party Casino"
    and watch the counter go down.

    I tried being nice and going around them but obviously WMS does not care. They will when they start losing Likes. That is how they get paid.

    Current Like Count is at 966K
    Last edited by SlotM; 11-16-2012 at 07:05 PM.

  5. #125
    Senior Member The Ponzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    South Bend, Indiana
    Posts
    3,184
    Likes (Given)
    8
    Likes (Received)
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    I agree they are overpriced at $15 for one game. Hopefully they won't make much in sales and will then reevaluate their pricing and lower it a lot! So far none of the games they are offering for sale tempt me even if they were only $1.99.
    They would need to be available on Android and the App Store before I'd ever consider, to use my same account as my Facebook so I could have my stats on my phone. That's the only way I'd ever consider spending $.99 to $2.99. After that, I wouldn't consider it. I've bought Songpop, Words With Friends, Draw Something, and a few minor games. Because I can use them between FB and my phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by CDN$=5C View Post
    We need to get the point across to everyone who plays.

    All Players need to un-like Jackpot Party Casino Facebook.

    Maybe that will get their attention.

    I think I might start a campaign next week. Just start posting on their wall. "Unlike Jackpot Party Casino"
    and watch the counter go down.

    I tried being nice and going around them but obviously WMS does not care. They will when they start losing Likes. That is how they get paid.

    Current Like Count is at 966K
    The problem is, too many people are so into micromanaging their hourly bonuses, they won't risk losing that 10% they gain. I wish it would work, but I don't think we could even put a dent in the 66k, let alone the 966k. I really wish there was a way to get through to them.

    Oh well, at least High 5 Casino has been sticking to their roots.
    Check out my YouTube Channels

  6. #126
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New Hampshire, US
    Posts
    23
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Start it anyway, CDN. I mean, it can't hurt (well, hopefully Phantom). Enough people have to get on the bandwagon though -- hopefully they will. I mean Phantom has gotten away with too much now -- I thought that if WMS acquired them things would get better with Phantom, but it has actually gotten worse. The complaints are outrageous and nobody is doing anything about it.

  7. #127
    Senior Member Meedis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,951
    Likes (Given)
    45
    Likes (Received)
    70
    Yeah I'm pretty much scrapping every bit of coins I can to make it to 30. It definitely wouldn't hurt to do a FB protest to get folks to join in on boycotting since there's plenty of FB folks that are just as fed up. But sadly they are making money as the latest quarterly reports state so they won't change their ways anytime soon.

  8. #128
    Senior Member NorthStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Northern Minnesota
    Posts
    2,054
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Oh, Gosh, Oh Joy! Queen of the Wild is coming to Jack Pot Party casino.

  9. #129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    4,765
    Likes (Given)
    830
    Likes (Received)
    633
    I sent an email to JPP over an issue of a bonus not paying and attached a photo.

    Here is their response:
    Thanks for contacting Jackpot Party Casino support. This is a problem that we are aware of and working as diligently as we can to fix. Remember, Jackpot Party is still in beta mode, which means it isn?t quite yet finished, and errors may occur from time to time. Reporting concerns like this help make the game better for final release. Thanks for your contribution and support!
    Thank you,

    Customer Support
    Phantom EFX

  10. #130
    Senior Member The Ponzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    South Bend, Indiana
    Posts
    3,184
    Likes (Given)
    8
    Likes (Received)
    48
    I had a bonus that didn't pay me 10 million credits. They refunded it.
    Check out my YouTube Channels

Members who have read this thread: 19

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •