Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Where has she been for the past month??? C'mon Ken, she's going to do "everything" to give you your money back - what are you waiting for?? She's starting to sound desparate

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by auntwinny View Post
    Where has she been for the past month??? C'mon Ken, she's going to do "everything" to give you your money back - what are you waiting for?? She's starting to sound desparate
    I like the sound of "everything"!! Who wouldn't!
    I'm seriously looking into putting all of my conversations into an eBook. I have so much content and if I can sell it, I could profit from it! I luvs her so much!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    "You can't make this stuff up!" LOL - I would go for it but make sure all your loves don't come back and want part of the profits!! and then of course, there's the movie rights!!!

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by auntwinny View Post
    "You can't make this stuff up!" LOL - I would go for it but make sure all your loves don't come back and want part of the profits!! and then of course, there's the movie rights!!!
    Haha! And if I called it "The Russian Skank Diaries" they would get me for defamation of character! May have to consult my lawyer!

3/14/13
    6:40pm
    Kenneth Wrote:

Hello my love Annie!

Where have you been my darling? It's been a month since we last spoke, I've been worried sick. So much that I was admitted to the hospital for a week having panic attacks. Don't scare me again! It's not good for my heart!

My parents are doing well, still having many financial issues. Daddy needs a hip replacement too, and they have no health insurance. That burden continues to be put back on me, and it's very tough with my $450 a week salary.

Annie I want this as much as you do, but you never answered my last question. I'm able to get a loan from the credit union to help you, as I currently do not have it. I need to know if you are able to co-sign for me to make it happen. Please reply and do not deny me of spending the rest of my life with you in our/yours arms!

I can't keep this from you either Annie, I've been seeing another woman. I just thought I lost you and didn't know where to turn! Here name is Ingrid and she saw my photos and she is also from Russia like you. She also had financial troubles and needed money to come to me. Unfortunately I couldn't help her either and she left me. I just can't deny you of the truth, but it's true and I need you to be here to support me through these tough times. She only needed $400, but that is still too much.

So Annie, while I dream of you every night and sometimes make a mess out of my sheets, I need your help to help you! Please respond ASAP and do not deny me of this! I love you Annie and send my love to your parents! I hope your mother and father are in good health!

Yours and Yours Forever!
    Kenneth

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.