Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Aria twin spin slot tourney Valentines weekend

Did anyone else get the email on this today???

I am gonna try to make it, the buy in is $500 top prize is 30k but 101 to last place is $150 free play so might as well give it a whirl.

Trying to talk wife into going that weekend, of course friggen flights are spendy as heck! Go figure anytime something comes up flights are $500/pp

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I got the invite for a Aria spin tourney in January but not the one for Valentines weekend, not that it matters to me since I can't go that weekend. I've been to those Aria slot tournaments before and they are so much fun. They will give you a welcome gift and during the slot sessions they have open bars and food, you will love it! They are like a party, I think your wife would enjoy it too. Also you can take turns playing the slot sessions if your wife wants to do one.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Is it usually comped room all 3 nights?? Looks like there is usually a nice food setup from your previous pics.

How many sessions is it usually 3???

This one is also $500 buy in so not free prob end up paying for rooms anyways.
    Ya know how that goes.
    Last edited by dvandentop; 12-21-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It's usually comped all 3 nights, even when it's a buy in tournament. I guess when it's a buy in it doesn't usually feel so much like a free room but generally the buy in amount goes 100 percent back to the tournament participants as prizes. Usually 3 sessions, can be 4 if they have a extra buy in do over session.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wohoo official mailing. Looks like price structure is daily so i think it means worst case will lose $200 if last place is $150 each day

How late does registration usually go on these slot tourneys?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Usually you can still register early on the morning of the first session. However just call them up and ask as they should have the registration times available.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    just noticed that eagles are playing at MGM that weekend on saturday night would love to make it to that show. i know the slot tourney is on sat night but what time usually are the slot tourney pulls?? would it be possible to go to the show and also do the aria slot tourney on saturday?? does one need to be at the awards presentation at the end of saturday night to claim your prize if you win it big???

thanks from any previous slot tourney people for the info.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I no longer get slot tourny invites. I used to get them from all over the place. The requirements must have really been raised

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I am thinking of doing this tourny as well. I don't usually do the buy in ones but at least if you are last both days you still get 300 in free play. Of course flights are expensive for this weekend too.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What kind of rooms have you gotten comped during aria slot tourney?

Just called to check what kinda room i got compd for the tourney was a deluxe king again. Ughhh that is the only room i ever get it seems. What would be best way to get an upgraded room on the house?

dont want to blow my sky suites. Free rooms as an upgrade for this weekend since the rooms were compd with tourney.

Checked out rates for the weekend we are going and deluxe king is around $750 + resort fees which is all on the house so i guess i cant be too picky...