Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Getting Christmas tree on Sunday

SOOOOOO ready to get the tree on Sunday! Finding THE one is fun and I can't wait to sit around it and enjoy the holidays! Shopping is coming along fine but most importantly I am needing a break to recharge and hopefully this season will do it!

An early "All the Best" to you all as it's not just about the ONE DAY but many days of visiting friends/family and having some time to just.... BE...... ahhh......
    Home is where the heart is but any spare change I find goes in the Vegas Fund!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The act of kindness by CPT to Rich99 (re: Playstation4) makes me even more excited for Christmas!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    we were sort of in a post vegas funk.and i love doing all the outside lights for christmas...... but for no reason i can figure out neither of us were into the decorating mood.but we did the tree and outside lights this past sunday.glad we did since this sunday they are calling for sleet and ice.

have fun getting your tree.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    My tree is up and decorations on. Lights up outside. I just need to get motivated to start shopping..

All the best to all over the upcoming holidays.

B
    Make each day great!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    We'll need pictures!!! Hope you find the perfect tree!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Love a "real" tree, but....
    About 6 years ago, our tree was loaded with ants and we didn't know till the morning when thousands of them greeted us!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm not sure how many of you remember my incident with the musical Christmas tree lights (where the music box overheated and melted onto the tree and nearly started a fire) but BE SAFE with all lights and candles this season. Take an extra moment to make sure your tree is not "on" when it is unattended. I was home but in another room when I smelled the electrical, plastic burning smell. If no one had been home, it would have been worse.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy View Post
    The act of kindness by CPT to Rich99 (re: Playstation4) makes me even more excited for Christmas!
    Me too! i was beginning to think this may not happen by Dec 25th.. But Ken kept watching his pc and clicked the "Buy" button!
    Merry Christmas Wendy!!
    Here with You! since 9/29/09

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich99 View Post
    Me too! i was beginning to think this may not happen by Dec 25th.. But Ken kept watching his pc and clicked the "Buy" button!
    Merry Christmas Wendy!!
    Thank Goodness for Kenta Claus! Merry Christmas to you too Rich!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hope you find the right tree Wendy! We found the right tree a couple years ago...we keep a palm tree up all year long. We upgraded to LED lights and more Vegas-y ornaments a couple weeks ago. I do miss the smell of a traditional Christmas tree so I bought some Scentsicles in pine....smelling a lot like Christmas here!!!