Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Just for the record, The Shamus is going to hate this thread, haha, lol... I've done well on them before but in the dollar denominations...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks for being so honest.
    I'm not a fan of them either (but don't say anything to him). They just don't seem to do anything for me anymore.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thread should be titled "why I hate slots" because this "phenomena" is not exclusive to WMS. I've had similar experiences on all manufacturers and boy does it suck. I lost mind (and bank roll) one night chasing a bonus on Cleo ii that never came. Did it on far east fortunes a month later. Man, I feel like gambling right now...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I agree. The G+ Deluxe slots kill me too. I don't recall ever winning on one of those machines either...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by McGlaven View Post
    Thread should be titled "why I hate slots" because this "phenomena" is not exclusive to WMS. I've had similar experiences on all manufacturers and boy does it suck. I lost mind (and bank roll) one night chasing a bonus on Cleo ii that never came. Did it on far east fortunes a month later. Man, I feel like gambling right now...
    I hear ya McGlaven....bonus chasing is my weakness too especially on the G+ machines.

I keep swearing off those pretty ladies...Heidi, Josephine, the Nordic beauty, but I always seem to get sucked into them every trip. But I never look at those stats. To me, it's a waste of time.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    No, it's not exclusive to WMS, but I (and others, apparently) consistently experience it on G+ Deluxe slots. It happens much more rarely on EVERY other type of machine I've ever played.

Slots in general give me all kinds of pleasure. Hell, I'd gladly play IGT's new Avatar slot with a 0% payback. The possibility of a win is just the icing on the cake. But G+ Deluxe machines have yet to give me pleasure. I hit two jackpots while playing, but received no pleasure from them. This is a result of G+ Deluxe programming, not the nature of slots.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I lost mind (and bank roll) one night chasing a bonus on Cleo ii that never came.

Shit there should be a club just for that, blew through $1000 tito waiting for damn cleo 2 to bonus @ 20 a spin, never did f'in happen!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Shit there should be a club just for that, blew through $1000 tito waiting for damn cleo 2 to bonus @ 20 a spin, never did f'in happen!
    That's not enough coin in through those suckers to get a decent bonus... Not sure what is!!!...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    That's not enough coin in through those suckers to get a decent bonus... Not sure what is!!!...
    Let me know when you know.... i feel the way some of these video reels there has been alot of us suckers that throw the cash in then bam someone wins a jackpot on 1st spin!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Its like the machines know..
    Last few trips every time I walked away from a machine, someone wins behind me. And its usually the first few spins in. And you know it hurts especially if its a lot of money.
    Why does this keep happening to me?
    Does this happen to you?
    Are we back to the days of stalking machines? I'm getting to wonder now..