Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Treasure Time! (Sigma)

Ok--I can't find any pictures, but do you guys remember "Treasure Time"? It was a reel game and if you got the little coin guy with legs on the third line you got the bonus. (like wheel of fortune) The bonus was a big ring of lights on top of the machine with a payment number on each ring...and the closer to the center it landed, the bigger the pay. What I remember most is when you hit the little guy bonus--he would say "its treasure time!"
    Last edited by Joey; 10-24-2013 at 03:02 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I sure do remember and it was on my list to post here in Throwback Thursdays!!! Fun game! I used to play it often. Here is a pic!!

Attached Images Attached Images
    My personal YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/bonusqueendeb

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    YES! DEB__YOU ROCK!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by SSherman View Post
    Ok--I can't find any pictures, but do you guys remember "Treasure Time"? It was a reel game and if you got the little coin guy with legs on the third line you got the bonus. (like wheel of fortune) The bonus was a big ring of lights on top of the machine with a payment number on each ring...and the closer to the center it landed, the bigger the pay. What I remember most is when you hit the little guy bonus--he would say "its treasure time!"
    Treasure Tunnel and Treasure Time.... I have pics below of my Double Jackpot Treasure Wheel.... Trying to find some pics of my Treasure Tunnels (I only have like one left

I own and sell them..... Have a bunch of the Sigma SG 150 machines of Both TREASURE WHEEL (Double Jackpot and Wild Wheel Bonus), and 1 Treasure Tunnel left currently.... These are becoming harder and harder to find working perfectly because of the poor make on the treasure wheel lighting system..... They are around, but fewer and fewer.... I live in Utah, and when I bought 78 machines about 3 years ago and LEPT BLINDLY into the business, because of the LOVE OF SLOTS, I thought they all would work also... NONE OF THEM DID... OOOPS..... {They all needed a new battery and lots of cleaning, and now here are some pics of the machines you miss, but don't have to anymore (if you live in a State that is legal to ship to; or you come and pick them up yourself..) I obv. wont violate any Federal Statutes for anyone or anything.... These are all Single Line, 1-3 coins (all are quarters), and also have a bill validator that will take 1, 10s, 20s, 50s, and 100s US....

If interested in any of the Sigmas shown here, or just want to chat about how I got into the business or IF YOU MIGHT HAVE SOME Working/broken slots and live in or close to Utah, I may be interested in buying them too! Just email me through SF site and I will get right back to ya....
    Last edited by Tmmybahama; 07-13-2015 at 04:22 PM.