Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Member auntwinny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    3,859

    Borgata Halloween Party - 11/1/13

    Just got my offer, 8:00 - 10:00, food, music, dancing, costumes optional - any one else get the invite?

  2. #2
    Love to join you there Lynda but I think I may be a little busy lol.
    In 104 days I will be in Kinder Louisiana for the 2nd Annual Coushatta M&G! In 183 days I will be in Vegas for the 4th Annual Halloween Stumble!

  3. #3
    Senior Member auntwinny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    3,859
    Believe me, Gene, if I could get to Vegas for the stumble, I'd be there in a heartbeat!!!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by auntwinny View Post
    Believe me, Gene, if I could get to Vegas for the stumble, I'd be there in a heartbeat!!!
    Maybe on a future one?

    In 104 days I will be in Kinder Louisiana for the 2nd Annual Coushatta M&G! In 183 days I will be in Vegas for the 4th Annual Halloween Stumble!

  5. #5
    It sounds amazing, dancing..spooky!
    Don't go and sit on two WW3 machines after, that's what they are shooting for! That will no doubt be a horrifying experience...lol

  6. #6
    Lynda,
    Then on 11-1 or 11-2 you can hit the mystery slot dollar days.

    We won't be back until 12-14th of November after a side trip to Philly.

  7. #7
    Senior Member auntwinny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    3,859
    I saw that too Penny - another reason to consider going - we'll be there the weekend before so it will depend if I have any money left - LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Oceana11 View Post
    Lynda,
    Then on 11-1 or 11-2 you can hit the mystery slot dollar days.

    We won't be back until 12-14th of November after a side trip to Philly.

  8. #8
    Senior Member auntwinny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    3,859
    That's right, Ken. I already have my costume picked out :-) Too bad they're only letting you "party" for 2 hours - that leaves plenty of time for me to wander around the casino and get in trouble!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CennPennTraveler View Post
    It sounds amazing, dancing..spooky!
    Don't go and sit on two WW3 machines after, that's what they are shooting for! That will no doubt be a horrifying experience...lol

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by auntwinny View Post
    That's right, Ken. I already have my costume picked out :-) Too bad they're only letting you "party" for 2 hours - that leaves plenty of time for me to wander around the casino and get in trouble!!!
    It does sound fun! Hope they treat you right the week prior and you can make it!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Slot Frenzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A secret place
    Posts
    1,211
    It was in my mailbox too Lynda--unfortunately too close to our trip planned for the 25th. Who knows though, stranger things have happened (If Resorts comes through with some concert tickets for me--I guess I'll be dresssing up--well no, I'm a witch already LOL) !! BTW $200fp on the 31st.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •