Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

20 dollar bust...

Went in to the local Thistledown with 140 fri night just trying to enjoy myself and have a relaxed night low-mid betting. Was with my friend and all was going great and I had turned the 140 into about 260... hit bonuses of about 70 and 100 on the aristocrat game allstars? The one where you get either miss kitty geisha 50 lions sun and the moon or some other game as the bonus. Miss kitty granted me many sticky wilds on both bonus games betting 70c a spin.... well I was up and happy and I was ready to go. Well my buddy was playing this game called dragon temple where if u get 3 ying yang symbols u get the bonus and can select reels 1 3 and 5 as wild for 5 spins. Well depending on what u bet u generally always win 100x ur bet. So he called me and told me the machine next to him opened up and I stuck in a 40 tito and promptly lost it then proceeded to lose another 20 before deciding to call it quits. I thought id leave even... He was still playing and as I was waiting I said screw it ill pkay some more and lost another 60 on timberwolf and robinhood. So now I'm back to even and had a great night but wanted to leave up at least 20... wanted to hit one more bonus. So what do I do? Proceed to lose 40and now I mad and go bet 3 a spin on repunzel and lose it all in 15 min just trying to win 20/another bonus... turned a fun night into a bad one.. still kicking myself.. if I would of lost my orig br slowly I'd been much happier. I blame it on the booze... should of jusst listened to myself and conserved some extra br for vegas in Oct... oh well.. funny how juat trying to chase one more bonus can ruin a night... end rant....

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sorry! I know it's no consolation, but I've done that, too.
    Looking for a particular club? Try the Club Thread Thread: http://slotfanatics.com/showthread.p...-Thread-Thread

"There is a tide in the affairs of men. . . On such a full sea are we now afloat." - Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    One of the benefits of going solo is being able to walk when you want. Hope you have better luck next time.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yup, that happens when you go with somebody. They either want to leave before you are ready to go, or want to stay when you want to go. Best to always go solo.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If you didn't lose any more than the $140, then you stayed within budget. It's just entertainment.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I dream of only losing my original bankroll. I almost 100% of the time make the walk of shame. You have more control than a lot of other players.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It's funny how we go for an evening of entertainment, win a little ( in the beginning) and maybe somemore and then things start to sour with a progrssion of loses. I know how you feel! and it's maddening. Let's hope things will start looking up and you have truly an enjoyable trip next time.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hi,

As many have already said, and I'll second, go alone when possible. I've never lost more than when I have friends/family around. If I'm up and want to leave - be it an hour or 8 later, I leave. And, thanks for sharing, it helps reinforce my solo policy to myself seeing it in black and white!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNGbreaker View Post
    Hi,

As many have already said, and I'll second, go alone when possible. I've never lost more than when I have friends/family around. If I'm up and want to leave - be it an hour or 8 later, I leave. And, thanks for sharing, it helps reinforce my solo policy to myself seeing it in black and white!
    Agreed also. It seems that when I go with my slot playing friend , I can't seem to win although I have on rare occasions. I find myself catering to her whims ie: when to go, when to come home, when to go and eat, etc. I sometimes can kick myself! If I go alone, I can call my own shots and do as I wish!