Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by flyguy View Post
    I think you have a system that is as good as anyone else has. You are certainly right in saying the Don't Pass line bet is better than the Pass one.
    This multi roll chart (scroll down) from the Wizard seems to agree with much of your thinking.
    http://wizardofodds.com/games/craps/
    The don't pass bet is only slightly better than pass line (1.36 to 1.41) Slightly better mathematically, but playing exclusively against the dice takes all the fun out of the game, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by JPParty-man View Post
    Can y'all speak English please??!! Man, I really need to learn craps....
    Lol JP. It does sound like a foreign language, but once you play the game for a while, you'll pick up on it very quickly.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    played last night and totally killed it.. left up $1500.. I played don't pass on everyone else, laying odds on the 4, 5, 9, 10. and I was rotating field bets around and covering hard ways on 6 n 8.

on my rolls I played pass line and was the hot shooter. I hit a 6 for my point on 6 straight rolls. I had a streak where I had $14 on hard 8 and hard 6. I rolled consecutive hard 8 hard 8, hard 6, and hard 8. luckily I wasn't playing field. then I put out a $25 field bet and hit 2. forget that I had it out so it was pressed to $75 and then I hit a 12..

I played for a total of 4 n a half hours. my first 2 hrs I was up about 450. then the next hour I was up 700. and the final hour I was up almost 550 but I lost my last roll to leave.

it was awesome that I was hitting the hard ways, and this drunk guy and myself were the last 2 playing. he even played don't pass on everyone else while they were there. and he ended up making about 600. but he was playing pass line on everyone at the beginning and getting killed.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Good job riordan! I like craps as well. I admit that I am an occasional don't bettor. I don't mind the head shaking and the dirty looks. At one time some guy actually made a comment. I told him it was my money and my decision.

West, West, Texas - you can't go any frather and still be in Texas
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by CennPennTraveler View Post
    Yo 11!
    You need to watch Foamy in action, I was all confused like! Haha
    I totally agree with you Ken, didn't know what I was doing, following what Foamy told me to do and on top of that I won.
    Show Up, Shut Up, and Get It Done / Never Mind I Will Do It Myself

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drgonslyer View Post
    I totally agree with you Ken, didn't know what I was doing, following what Foamy told me to do and on top of that I won.
    well that's probably my only claim to fame. lol

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Great job Jason!! There's nothing more fun than a hot craps table!! It sounds like points were not being made, but the shooters were rolling lots of numbers in between.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by riordan_85 View Post
    I couldn't remember if it did or not, so that makes it the 5 was the only non paying, unless I played it.

I used to play positively, pass line and odds, with money on the 5 6 8 n 9. but so many times the shooter 7;d out before I could hit anything.

when I roll I play pass line and full odds with the 6 n 8's.
    what do u do if another shooter throws a 6 or 8 as point?
    The beatings shall continue until the morale improves.

"if I only had a little humility, I'd be perfect.'

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    [QUOTE=Dougray2;141069]The don't pass bet is only slightly better than pass line (1.36 to 1.41) Slightly better mathematically, but playing exclusively against the dice takes all the fun out of the game, in my opinion.

those odds are only on the come-out, correct? because say the point is 4/10, DONT players are 6:3 favorites;

I don't mean to offend, but once a DONT player makes it past the Come-out, how does playing with odds in your favor 'take all the fun out of the game?' you're still not a guaranteed winner.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by RonC View Post
    Do you ever lay odds on your "Don't Pass" bets? When I go to the darkside, I usually lay 1-2x odds but sometimes I just play the line bet without laying odds.

I love to play craps...the only problem with any "system", "method", "pattern", or whatever we call it is that they only work sometimes!! The math folks will say "every roll is independent" and that is true...but we all know things don't independently happen in the exact order every time. The fun is in catching the right shooter while playing the right bets for that shooter (yes, I know "each roll is independent")...

Thanks for sharing!!
    I personally don't lay odds; why bet more to get less?
    I only lay odds on my DP bet when I have my 1st DONT Come bet in the DC box to protect it against the 7; once I have a DC and a DP, I remove my odds;

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    riordan

looks good, but as said before - all systems work - with a certain streak happening-
    worst sequence for this system would be: 7,7,7,7,7,5,7 but your stop/loss-limit porbably kicks in;

I have rolled 8 7's in a row once; so again, Lady Luck can smile on us, but she can also smite us REPEATEDLY AND VICIOUSLY with the 1 and only weakness every system has;