Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by NhMajik View Post
    I thought you were looking to date a pregnant girl? :P Anyway hoping this is your true love....bring her to the M & G!
    Well if she lets me put my boat in her marina, it will be kinda the same! Then she can dump me like they all do and get on that show. Then maybe Maury to say I'm not the father!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    How can a person look so simultaneously wholesome and unwholesome? Is she a catch, or someone you'd catch something from? Too early to tell -- I think you need to test her mettle a bit more. Send her a long, detailed description of milking time and your other barn duties. Don't forget to add some technical details about your ham radio hobby! It's never too soon to enlist her help purchasing that rare vintage Eastern European transistor you've been searching for....
    Last edited by boots; 07-10-2013 at 09:34 PM.
    -boots-

twitter @b007s
    YouTube www.youtube.com/bootsinvegas

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I am Offended - Dickinson in in North Dakota.. Not South Dakota.. you are going to totally confuse her

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    How can a person look so simultaneously wholesome and unwholesome at the same time? Is she a catch, or someone you'd catch something from? Too early to tell -- I think you need to test her mettle a bit more. Send her a long, detailed description of milking time and your other barn duties. Don't forget to add some technical details about your ham radio hobby! It's never too soon to enlist her help purchasing that rare vintage Eastern European transistor you've been searching for....
    Well Kenneth's parents own 1-800-Flowers, will let her know they are in the flower business. BUT We are having a bad drought here in the US, hard times! Father yells at me. Barn duties keep me stepping in between angel pins! Notice he only gets $300 a week now, tough economy.

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    I am Offended - Dickinson in in North Dakota.. Not South Dakota.. you are going to totally confuse her
    Oh you are right! She seems like she has a good head on her, no worries.

Hopefully we have more goodness in the AM!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What Boots said! LMAO!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Goodness, I thought you were serious THIS TIME Ken, and introducing us to the love of your life...hehe. That picture never fails to creep me out!

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Just a hunch..........but I wonder if she isn't going to make plans to come visit you soon. Then, something might happen and she will need to ask you for some money to help. Just a guess, of course!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
    Just a hunch..........but I wonder if she isn't going to make plans to come visit you soon. Then, something might happen and she will need to ask you for some money to help. Just a guess, of course!
    With powers like this, you should be buying a powerball?!

Best of luck at the Marina CPT!
    Learn a lesson from your dog: No matter what life brings you, kick some grass over that shit and move on.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I have his blessing, I hope! I was going to use someone else, but it just fits perfect. Lil Foamy!

well I guess your in the will then.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    With powers like this, you should be buying a powerball?!

Best of luck at the Marina CPT!
    I know, Rick! That idea just came to me right out of the blue! I mean, really, who would think this would EVER happen? LOL.