Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by wawava View Post
    Another one?
    Yes, rebound girl Wanda!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    I would motorboat it
    AHaha, couldn't say I disagree with you! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LAURIEK1 View Post
    Did foamy give you permission to use his picture again?? Good Luck Kenneth!
    I have his blessing, I hope! I was going to use someone else, but it just fits perfect. Lil Foamy!

Quote Originally Posted by thelma View Post
    I saw her at Borgata Saturday night.
    Me too before! She always is looking for some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    That picture with her in the dress is stunning... Good Luck Ken!!!
    I know, she is a looker! And she's an EMT, can you believe it! Haha

closed by request
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Are you planning on getting a slip in the Marina ? She/He says my english not too good. What about all the fancy words that are spelled correctly ? Thanks to you & all the others who replied that made me laugh today. I needed a good laugh. Keep us posted as usual. Do NOT mention the new Subaru.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I swear that was one of the naked elevator girls I saw last week at the Palazzo. Ask her to send you a pic with just body paint on, I could confirm with a picture of that.
    "When better women are made, Faber men will make them."

Slot videos for the Common Man: http://www.youtube.com/user/theyerts...e=results_main

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Heh heh. Maybe she's another one of Putin's spies. I'm sure Kusa is a fine place, but Moscow girls make me sing and shout.
    Looking for a particular club? Try the Club Thread Thread: http://slotfanatics.com/showthread.p...-Thread-Thread

"There is a tide in the affairs of men. . . On such a full sea are we now afloat." - Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" The girl said, "NO!" And the guy lived happily ever after and went fishing a lot and hunting a lot and played golf a lot and drank beer and left the toilet seat up and farted in his slot machine chair whenever he wanted.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell K View Post
    Are you planning on getting a slip in the Marina ? She/He says my english not too good. What about all the fancy words that are spelled correctly ? Thanks to you & all the others who replied that made me laugh today. I needed a good laugh. Keep us posted as usual. Do NOT mention the new Subaru.
    I was very impressed with Marina's English! Hoping she has an all season slip in her Marina..Haha I wasn't going to post this, but it's been awhile and we need some excitement in OT!

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    I swear that was one of the naked elevator girls I saw last week at the Palazzo. Ask her to send you a pic with just body paint on, I could confirm with a picture of that.
    She too busy being paramedic to be naked in a Palazzo elevator, but you just never know. I'll be sure to request that if things get steamy!

Quote Originally Posted by Moneybags View Post
    Heh heh. Maybe she's another one of Putin's spies. I'm sure Kusa is a fine place, but Moscow girls make me sing and shout.
    Me too! Don't worry, in 3 weeks she will be in Moscow ready to come to me....with her girlfriends. You just wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Paw Paw View Post
    Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" The girl said, "NO!" And the guy lived happily ever after and went fishing a lot and hunting a lot and played golf a lot and drank beer and left the toilet seat up and farted in his slot machine chair whenever he wanted.
    That fits Kenneth well.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Good thing She's an EMT You're going to need Mouth to Mouth when she's done with Ya!

WooHoo only 42 more days til the Coushatta Meet and Greet Check out the the Poll Warren has Started....

http://slotfanatics.com/showthread.p...highlight=POLL

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mary sounds like a keeper. Maybe she'll come to the next M&G. Good luck.
    I'm STILL going to get a handpay that doesn't involve a malfunctioning machine if it's the last thing I do. *LOL*

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ken... I was missing your internet girlfriend adventures!! This could be the one.....

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I thought you were looking to date a pregnant girl? :P Anyway hoping this is your true love....bring her to the M & G!