Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~j

I believe in animal rights, and high among them is the right to the gentle stroke of a human hand. ~Robert Brault

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    After the unexpected, horrible, devastating, and complete meltdown of my White Sox during the last three weeks, I have lost all interest in baseball. Go Bears!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    SlotCat--ok--go Giants!!

Gene--sorry about the White Sox!! It was so back & forth this year--with the Tigers mostly being in the back!! The Tigers had a lot of ups & downs this year--and usually don't get on a roll at the end of the season---so I feel your pain

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyLee View Post

Gene--sorry about the White Sox!! It was so back & forth this year--with the Tigers mostly being in the back!! The Tigers had a lot of ups & downs this year--and usually don't get on a roll at the end of the season---so I feel your pain
    Three weeks ago with a three game lead, they started selling post season tickets to the Sox fans. Now they have to refund ALL that money LOL.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Three weeks ago the Tigers started selling the tickets too when the team was 3 games back---I thought they were crazy!! My DH wants to get tickets but I have booked a few trips that I haven't told him about yet!! As much as I love baseball gambling wins hands down

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I am a Red Sox fan,I have nothing to say.....

Ken

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sorry Ken--the Red Sox--well sorry I can't think of anything to say either--not the best year for them--the Tigers have had a lot of those years too

Dougray2
    Quote Originally Posted by RI Ken View Post
    I am a Red Sox fan,I have nothing to say.....

Ken
    The Red Sox made a big mistake by hiring Bobby Valentine, and I said that before the season started. I think they will be a contender again next year.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm a Tigers fan here, too. Living in PA I have to get the mlb.tv package to watch the games, but I love my Tigers. Watching them as I type this and getting emotional to see Miggy closing in on the crown. SOOO proud of him.

My second favorite team? The Yankees. Yep, I said it and I'm proud of it. Its a pretty big step between the Tigers and Yankees for me, but then its a gigantic step between the Yankees and whoever is in third. Really glad the Phillies had a horrible year this year. Their season was fun to watch, too. tee hee

- Jeff

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Uncle Coaster--I'm watching it also!! He didn't even have to play tonight--I hope he sits down soon and rests his ankles!! I am proud of him too!!

Yankees fan? OK--I will leave that one alone--of course Curtis Ganderson is on their team