Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by 30 cents max View Post
    The only thing that is awesome about that game is how crappy it is/was. OUCH!
    Hi 30 cents max:

Around this time of year, I start formulating my list of the best games of 2012 (these are games released this year). I have not decided if Awesome Reels will be on my list ... but I wonder what you feel were the best games released this year ... and why? I'm interested to hear what you think is a lot of fun.

/\/\/\/\ the Shamus /\/\/\/\

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Personally I think awesome reels is brilliant. Way better than wwIII. Volatility seems to same.
    It's not a game for long time play for sure. But I don't mind to play for hit and run. It's also nice to bet low for big win.
    I'm tired of betting $3, $5 for win nothing.
    Most of us who don't like this game probably cought up on bad time which %90 of the time.
    I think these games give new color on gaming industry.
    If it give wicked burst instead of awesome burst I think many of you will like to game ;)
    Potential is there.

treyster
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUEHEART View Post
    Personally I think awesome reels is brilliant. Way better than wwIII. Volatility seems to same.
    It's not a game for long time play for sure. But I don't mind to play for hit and run. It's also nice to bet low for big win.
    I'm tired of betting $3, $5 for win nothing.
    Most of us who don't like this game probably cought up on bad time which %90 of the time.
    I think these games give new color on gaming industry.
    If it give wicked burst instead of awesome burst I think many of you will like to game ;)
    Potential is there.
    I WANT to believe you, but my experience tells me Reel Boost games are a better gamble. I didn't really like the Reel Boost games initially, but they've proven to be a nice mix of volatility in my opinion. Reel Boost games are Zeus III, Vegas Shindig, Mystical Fortunes, SJW, etc.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    I WANT to believe you, but my experience tells me Reel Boost games are a better gamble. I didn't really like the Reel Boost games initially, but they've proven to be a nice mix of volatility in my opinion. Reel Boost games are Zeus III, Vegas Shindig, Mystical Fortunes, SJW, etc.
    Hi treyster:

I really preferred SUPER JUNGLE WILD over the previous Reel Boost machines.

Awesome Reels is really for a player who wants that potential to hit something really special ... as unlikely as it might be.

/\/\/\/\ the Shamus /\/\/\/\

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I stopped playing those types of games. Never get any good bonus money and usually takes forever to get into the bonus round.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Actually had an impulse to try Awesome Reels again even though I swore them off. Hit $52 on a 40 cent bet. Anything over 100x is a good hit in my book.

Lady of Athens
    "When better women are made, Faber men will make them."

Slot videos for the Common Man: http://www.youtube.com/user/theyerts...e=results_main

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Not bad Trey. It is definitely a tough game!
    My personal YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/bonusqueendeb