Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    gamer-girl
    Awesome, no! Awful, yes! I so despise bonuses that pay zero, yuck!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    These games just got installed at my local and they are already dead. Zero bonus, or extremely low hitting bonuses are just too common. Saw a lady trigger the bonus on Lone Wolf, got a retrigger, she was on max bet, and won a total of $3 and some change.

I've tried each flavor of this game (seems to be 4 of them). I will not be returning to them.
    Check out my YouTube Channels

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    This is funny. Of ALL the WMS games, this is the one I am looking for and want to play. Haven't seen them yet out here in CA. Not saying I am going to like them but I have a "thing" for crazy volatile games. I don't have any expectations at all. I have learned not to have them with any games no matter who makes them!
    My personal YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/bonusqueendeb

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I don't think WMS really does volatile right. When I think about the games that I like by WMS, it's all their low rolling classics.
    Check out my YouTube Channels

Meedis
    That was...not awesome....*LOL*.

Yeah definitely those are more the norm sadly.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ah yes, the dreaded $0 bonus. Much more likely than the huge hit you posted a little while back Rob.

Thanks pappy for keeping it real!

NYphinix
    That's the plan!!!! Thank you for the advice Planning a x2 per line bet on that one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb View Post
    This is funny. Of ALL the WMS games, this is the one I am looking for and want to play. Haven't seen them yet out here in CA. Not saying I am going to like them but I have a "thing" for crazy volatile games. I don't have any expectations at all. I have learned not to have them with any games no matter who makes them!
    You'll have to experience it for yourself, young Jedi, my word of advice is to go cheap and hope for something AWESOME! LOL
    I take it for what it is...and play accordingly
    Last edited by Deb; 10-02-2012 at 02:10 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYphinix View Post
    That's the plan!!!! Thank you for the advice Planning a x2 per line bet on that one!

You'll have to experience it for yourself, young Jedi, my word of advice is to go cheap and hope for something AWESOME! LOL
    I take it for what it is...and play accordingly
    Rob, we hit those zero bonuses at Caesars during the M&G...at least let me win my bet back....

NYphinix
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceana11 View Post
    Rob, we hit those zero bonuses at Caesars during the M&G...at least let me win my bet back....
    You should have complained to the higher ups there, maybe they would have given you tons of FP for your AWESOME experience on them

BTW, have you ever gotten a ZERO bonus on WWII?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYphinix View Post
    You should have complained to the higher ups there, maybe they would have given you tons of FP for your AWESOME experience on them

BTW, have you ever gotten a ZERO bonus on WWII?
    Since I don't play with a card in AC at CET properties there was no one to complain to...maybe next time I will get the CARD...

On the 15 free spins I don't think so but with the wicked ladies, well of course. They like to land in the 4th row.