Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Administrator Deb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    23,843
    Likes (Given)
    959
    Likes (Received)
    1778
    Thanks for posting Dan. Believe it or not I will probably give this one a try. Only because it is Spielo and I really like their games. They can be a bit tough though. Looks cute, I will throw a 20 in!
    My personal YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/bonusqueendeb

  2. #12
    Senior Member BLUEHEART's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    548
    Likes (Given)
    85
    Likes (Received)
    65
    It's fun game for sure if you know to all characters in game. Which I do.
    i played several times and had good money. It's definitely not jackpot win game for sure..
    my highest bonus win was $250.
    You normally don't win big on reel spins but sometimes symbols comes with diamond pays extra. Highest symbol is sunflower. If you get it with diamond you can get up to 5000x your bet. I think football player zombie was 3000x your bet.
    I was gonna record video but chair is very close to screen I had to push myself back.
    There is also 2 different version out there.

    best part is during you play video game music keep going by your ear. It's fun to listen if you fan of the game. Zombies coming....

  3. #13
    Senior Member DProxima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    3,366
    Likes (Given)
    60
    Likes (Received)
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    DProxima, we already talked about this a bit on Twitter, but I've found this game very hard to win on despite being oh so cute. Actually matches up with my initial opinion last fall, when I first played it with fake convention-bucks at the Spielo booth at G2E, and it has only been confirmed in real life. Have played both variations of the game a couple times at both MGM Grand and Aria, with only the saddest of results.

    I really want to love this slot -- Mr. Boots and I have been big fans of the original computer game since 2009, and the iPad version is about as perfect as a game gets on that platform. But sometimes cute just isn't enough. :(
    I think I need to give it another fair shot. It seems very well thought out and music/graphics are pretty good. Hoping to run into it again soon.

  4. #14
    Senior Member DProxima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    3,366
    Likes (Given)
    60
    Likes (Received)
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb View Post
    Thanks for posting Dan. Believe it or not I will probably give this one a try. Only because it is Spielo and I really like their games. They can be a bit tough though. Looks cute, I will throw a 20 in!
    Sure thing Deb! This was my first Spelo game play and kinda enjoyed it. I was saying earlier, hoping to find it again to give it another try. This one took $40 from me.

  5. #15
    Senior Member DProxima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    3,366
    Likes (Given)
    60
    Likes (Received)
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUEHEART View Post
    It's fun game for sure if you know to all characters in game. Which I do.
    i played several times and had good money. It's definitely not jackpot win game for sure..
    my highest bonus win was $250.
    You normally don't win big on reel spins but sometimes symbols comes with diamond pays extra. Highest symbol is sunflower. If you get it with diamond you can get up to 5000x your bet. I think football player zombie was 3000x your bet.
    I was gonna record video but chair is very close to screen I had to push myself back.
    There is also 2 different version out there.

    best part is during you play video game music keep going by your ear. It's fun to listen if you fan of the game. Zombies coming....
    Wow! I had no idea it had that much potential. Very good to know Blue. I think if I was familiar with the non-slot game I'd certainly appreciate it more. Now, I want to try it again so I can experience the features you mention.

  6. #16
    Senior Member boots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    566
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by DProxima View Post
    I think I need to give it another fair shot. It seems very well thought out and music/graphics are pretty good. Hoping to run into it again soon.
    Yes, absolutely love the graphics and music (they're straight from the original computer/iPad/console game). I've been thinking this might be one of those games that are good for low-rolling, entertainment-only purposes. Then again, if you're only looking for entertainment with this theme, you might as well play the real PvZ on a non-gambling platform!
    -boots-

    twitter @b007s
    YouTube www.youtube.com/bootsinvegas

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Small Town North of Beaumont Tx.
    Posts
    197
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    When Coushatta Gets This Game I am probably going to go broke I have it on All Of Our PC's, all 3 of the Kindles, and the XBox360 BIG FAN here, ok did Mention I'm addicted to it!

  8. #18
    Senior Member kdk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    1,538
    Likes (Given)
    564
    Likes (Received)
    370
    I actually think this game plays very well, at least for me, and at least at the one casino that has them here.
    The line hits are decent, and the bonus seems to not be too hard to get and win something on. I have really enjoyed this game the times I have had a chance to play, and I normally don't like the "themed" games, but this is an exception. These seem to always be played though.

    I also noticed a Plants Vs Zombies lottery scratcher too here in AZ.

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Eastern Ohio
    Posts
    64
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    We liked this game a lot when we played it in Vegas. You don't get huge hits but it gives you plenty of play and bonuses are pretty easy to come by. We hit it a couple times for $60-$80 and really only left the game because we wanted to something else. It seems to be a low rollers dream and would be easy to rack up comp points on.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    707
    Likes (Given)
    13
    Likes (Received)
    118
    I played it at Borgata a couple weeks ago and triggered the bonus within about 5 spins in @ $2.50 max. I won $287 and quick cashed out and left lol.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •