Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    Here's a real oldie Royal that I caught at Harvey's Lake Tahoe back in 2005... I think this was the last royal I've had. They have a $3 progressive to this day. Loved scoring this, so remember it like yesterday, lol!

Attachment 5793
    Oooh, Clemi! Now this is impressive! I don't know where to start but lets begin with holding only a Queen and the rest popping up to complete the set - AMAZING, I've never seen that before and two, I've never seen a machine that pays a progressive on less than max betting - very cool

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Treyster,
    A Royal is a Royal even if you have pull out a magnifying glass to see it!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Good one, clemi - congrats!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    Oooh, Clemi! Now this is impressive! I don't know where to start but lets begin with holding only a Queen and the rest popping up to complete the set - AMAZING, I've never seen that before and two, I've never seen a machine that pays a progressive on less than max betting - very cool
    Thanks Mauretania... Actually this is a $3 dollar machine, and so it was a max bet. It was my only time I ever won holding only one card... I got lucky ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Moneybags View Post
    Good one, clemi - congrats!
    Thanks Moneybags

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well that's interesting, I've never seen a $3 machine.

Closed by Request
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    I've never had a dealt royal - my husband has though AND on the draw too after throwing away everything. I always have to "work" for mine
    I haven't played at CET properties the past few years as they really downgraded their VP though I've heard they still have some full pay in the high limit room at Caesars. I follow the video poker pay tables and I do like to play at the bartops. The bartops at CET properties are really awful especially as I like to play the $ denomination.
    Yep , the VP bars at CET are pretty bad. I like to play quarter DDB and most of the pay tables are at best 8/5. Some of the stand alone machines are 9/5 but they are few and far between. That is why I like the Peppermill. It is V/P heaven as far as I am concerned.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Clemi Congrats on the old royal. I never saw vp with a max of 3.
    Congrats also to everyone else it is great to get a royal. Even if it is pennies.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slotnut13 View Post
    Yep , the VP bars at CET are pretty bad. I like to play quarter DDB and most of the pay tables are at best 8/5. Some of the stand alone machines are 9/5 but they are few and far between. That is why I like the Peppermill. It is V/P heaven as far as I am concerned.
    Slotnut13,
    If I'm stuck at a bar with bad VP tables, I'll play quarter DDB or Triple Bonus Plus and adjust my play to go for quads. I have lost many hundreds playing full pay machines too though

Closed by Request
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yes, me too. I am going to Vegas for a couple of days on Sunday. Plan to play VP and I win on that and use the money to lowball all the slots I have never played on before. Also going to the Bellagio for the afternoon tea. I spent part of my childhood in England so clotted creme and marmelade are my downfall;)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Here's 3 of mine I thought to get pictures of. The first 2 were when I was extremely low rolling, hit them on 2 machines side by side within 30 minutes of each other! 3rd one is from a .01 Deuces Wild machine.

spades.jpgdiamonds.jpgclubs.jpg

Also, I was once playing a 50 hand Deuces Wild machine, and was down to .50 left, played 10 hands, and I'll be damned if I wasn't dealt a Natural Royal! $400 was a nice return, but I always think about what might've been!!