Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon's Temple

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ok I have a history with this game. First of all, a big lol at anyone who chooses anything BUT the 3 wild reels. Just, wow. Some people on youtube actually did this amd its just a head scratcher. Like, why did Spielo even put the other options there? ok, rant over. I chased at the luxor for quite a bit and was never able to get it. There's a reason for that...even if the reels don't cooperate much the three wild reel bonus will yield a nice return, and if they do, look out. I will definitely play it everytime I can.

P.S. I did grab the bonus at Tropicana at $1 bet and it paid about $150.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I also am one who has never been able to get the bonus on it. Lots of teases- get two bonus symbols often but not the third.

I actually find that it gives enough hits to keep me going and I figured it had to pay well in the bonus, but have given up on it for the most part (though after seeing the videos I may try again)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    saw a few at my local... looks like a bank robber to me from just what I hear...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    This is the game that I will probably never ever get the bonus. I've tried everything from min to max; I've tried free play, my own money.. Bonus is impossible to trigger so I gave up a long time ago.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ive never gotten the bonus either. Definitely a frustrating game so I don't play it often.

But, last month in Vegas, I saw this woman trigger at least 3 bonuses within a short time frame at the Mirage. She was betting 2 or 2.50 and had the machine up past 1300 when I left her. Each bonus gave her a minimum of $300. She was very nice and we chatted for a bit and she didnt mind me watching once I told her that bonus was my white whale. she almost picked 2 wild reels once for "more chances to win" but talked herself out of it and went for the 3 wild reels- phew def seems like a no brainer since you are guaranteed a win every spin.

Sorry no bonuses for you OP. I def know how frustrating the game is.
    Follow me on twitter for live tweets and photos
    @sme519

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hate, hate, hate it. Have played for hours and hours, hundreds of dollars through, and gotten the bonus exactly one time. There has to be a balance, of course, between the potential big payouts of the bonus and the frequency of the bonus. For my money, this game fails miserably at it. Plus, I intensely dislike games that start the slow bonus tease after the first bonus symbol hits...especially one where the second rarely hits, and the third almost never hits. Having had the bonus on this game once (and it was a very good bonus), I don't EVER feel the need to play it again. I not only avoid playing it, I avoid playing anywhere near it, as I find the sounds and music not at all pleasing to the ear. Have I mentioned that I don't much care for this game?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    OK all these stories and videos... I want to find this game. I actually do!

Sent from my iPad using Slot Fanatics mobile app
    - David L. Pillars, Jr. - Phoenix Arizona USA

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I too have tried countless times to try and get this bonus with no success