Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Help - my "Enter" key isn't working

When I'm typing a reply, my enter key isn't working, so I can't make paragraphs. There's nothing wrong with the keyboard, and the enter key works with all the rest of my programs, etc. Is this happening to anyone else? Any ideas?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    No ideas. Mine doesn't work bc there is probably a Dorito crumb stuck in there somewhere underneath or something. Does the one on the number pad work?
    That's all folks!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm having the same issue. It's a Vbulletin WYSIWYG error and anyone using the enhanced editor has this issue. It's a real pain! A temp fix is to go to settings (top right) then General Setting on the left side, then scroll near the bottom and find the editor settings. There are 3 choices. Full WYSIWYG should be selected. Change it to the bottom one and the enter key will work. Now the bad news. You won't have the same features as in the full editor.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moneybags View Post
    When I'm typing a reply, my enter key isn't working, so I can't make paragraphs. There's nothing wrong with the keyboard, and the enter key works with all the rest of my programs, etc. Is this happening to anyone else? Any ideas?

That happened to me too. I discovered that when Microsoft did an auto upgrade to "Internet Explorer 10 (IE10)" that it was not compatable with Windows XP. That may be your problem. I uninstalled IE10 and rebooted back to IE9 and every thing is fine.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sometimes when I shake my Etch-A-Sketch to clear it, not all of the lines are erased. Very frustrating
    Home is where the heart is but any spare change I find goes in the Vegas Fund!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by progressivedan View Post
    I'm having the same issue. It's a Vbulletin WYSIWYG error and anyone using the enhanced editor has this issue. It's a real pain! A temp fix is to go to settings (top right) then General Setting on the left side, then scroll near the bottom and find the editor settings. There are 3 choices. Full WYSIWYG should be selected. Change it to the bottom one and the enter key will work. Now the bad news. You won't have the same features as in the full editor.

This worked for me also.

Sandy

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Have you tried another browser?
    Learn a lesson from your dog: No matter what life brings you, kick some grass over that shit and move on.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think Wendy has the right idea with her Etch a Sketch! Sorry this is happening. Pawpaw is on to something!
    My personal YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/bonusqueendeb

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Same issue here. I PM'd Joey and he is looking into it. In my case it started to manifest when I upgraded to IE9. I do not have the problem using Mozilla Firefox.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I wonder if all of the recent updates on IE is messing with things. It's all at the same time. I will get back to you when I find anything out.