Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    CennPennTraveler
    I got me some FREE SOUP this week!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ52ev11XmE

CennPennTraveler
    I got a discount on my Drugs! +Free Drugs! I show you how!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC3jL...layer_embedded

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Today I went to buy a giant pumpkin at Marc's grocery store which I knew was $3.99. I saw coupons on the 2L soft drinks claiming $1 off when you purchase a pumpkin. I decided to try to buy 2 and use 2 coupons since it seemed legal to me. The cashier had a little trouble but let it go through without any prodding from me. The good thing was the regular price on the Barqs root beer and Fanta grape was only $.95. Could I have gotten more since they wound up being free or did I violate the coupon?
    That's all folks!

CennPennTraveler
    It sounds legit to me ONM, you got free soda plain and simple. If you need more pumpkins, go get more! They probably don't allow overage, so they lowered the value down to $.95. Or did they give you the whole dollar off?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by CennPennTraveler View Post
    It sounds legit to me ONM, you got free soda plain and simple. If you need more pumpkins, go get more! They probably don't allow overage, so they lowered the value down to $.95. Or did they give you the whole dollar off?
    The receipt said I got $1 off twice. So you're saying I can go get a pumpkin and 80 bottles of Barqs for free with 80 coupons? I don't think I can pull it off anyways because I don't have the nerve. We're going to try to make pumpkin pies out of them this year but we have very little idea how to do it besides internet knowledge.
    That's all folks!

CennPennTraveler
    Quote Originally Posted by onenickelmiracle View Post
    The receipt said I got $1 off twice. So you're saying I can go get a pumpkin and 80 bottles of Barqs for free with 80 coupons? I don't think I can pull it off anyways because I don't have the nerve. We're going to try to make pumpkin pies out of them this year but we have very little idea how to do it besides internet knowledge.
    Oh, no you need to buy 80 pumpkins too, I see your question now. I think that is fraud if you didn't buy two pumpkins, but not sure of the fine print on the coupon.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by CennPennTraveler View Post
    Oh, no you need to buy 80 pumpkins too, I see your question now. I think that is fraud if you didn't buy two pumpkins, but not sure of the fine print on the coupon.
    I wasn't sure. The coupon said save $1 off 2L bottle with purchase of a pumpkin, so I thought the same pumpkin could count more than once. I rationalized it this way because if the coupon said buy a 2L and save $1 off a pumpkin it would say so. The only exclusion I saw on the coupon was one coupon per purchase.
    That's all folks!

CennPennTraveler
    Quote Originally Posted by onenickelmiracle View Post
    I wasn't sure. The coupon said save $1 off 2L bottle with purchase of a pumpkin, so I thought the same pumpkin could count more than once. I rationalized it this way because if the coupon said buy a 2L and save $1 off a pumpkin it would say so. The only exclusion I saw on the coupon was one coupon per purchase.
    lol I guess! Hey if they let you do it, go for it. Logically you are to buy a pumpkin with each, but you might have a loophole..heh

CennPennTraveler
    Get your TP for all those processed foods we gonna have to eat in the next few days!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3qw-bJ3LdE

CennPennTraveler
    This ain't no amateur show! $4.56 for $75 of product at CVS..shelf cleared..oops!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.