Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    1,165
    Likes (Given)
    117
    Likes (Received)
    243

    Have you seen Aruze's Aladdin or D'Artagnan?

    I was just wondering if I am the only that has fallen in love with these 2 Aruze games? I have played them on my last 2 Vegas trips and they are really fun, and Aladdin in particular, has been pretty good to me. It is hysterical to see people rubbing the lamp like crazy trying to convince Aladdin to rise up and award the bonus!

  2. #2
    Senior Member treyster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Too far from Vegas
    Posts
    5,289
    Likes (Given)
    147
    Likes (Received)
    1193
    We about rubbed the paint off that thing at Palazzo over Christmas. It was quite a fun game. I have a vid on my YouTube channel in case you start to miss it.
    "When better women are made, Faber men will make them."

    Slot videos for the Common Man: http://www.youtube.com/user/theyerts...e=results_main

  3. #3
    Senior Member wawava's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,202
    Likes (Given)
    1319
    Likes (Received)
    782
    Aladdin cleaned me out at Mohegan Sun...I may never play that game again. I am glad it does right by you. When you find a machine that likes you stick with it while it last.

    Quote Originally Posted by nhcris View Post
    I was just wondering if I am the only that has fallen in love with these 2 Aruze games? I have played them on my last 2 Vegas trips and they are really fun, and Aladdin in particular, has been pretty good to me. It is hysterical to see people rubbing the lamp like crazy trying to convince Aladdin to rise up and award the bonus!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    1,165
    Likes (Given)
    117
    Likes (Received)
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by wawava View Post
    Aladdin cleaned me out at Mohegan Sun...I may never play that game again. I am glad it does right by you. When you find a machine that likes you stick with it while it last.
    Wanda, was it the WMS machine with the moving chair or the Aruze one where you rub the lamp? The WMS one hates me, but I have found the Aruze one gives me lots of play, although it will not likely make me rich!

    Trey, I just watched your video again (along with a whole bunch of your other awesome ones) and it made me happy to see it. But I am surprised to see that you are a very gentle rubber

  5. #5
    Senior Member treyster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Too far from Vegas
    Posts
    5,289
    Likes (Given)
    147
    Likes (Received)
    1193
    Quote Originally Posted by nhcris View Post
    ... I am surprised to see that you are a very gentle rubber
    Hey, don't let that get out. I have a reputation to protect.
    "When better women are made, Faber men will make them."

    Slot videos for the Common Man: http://www.youtube.com/user/theyerts...e=results_main

  6. #6
    Senior Member SlotNoodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,968
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    0
    MrSlotNoodles seemed to take great pleasure in rubbing the lamp on these games.... he had had many beers before he played it

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    SOUTH Jersey
    Posts
    1,290
    Likes (Given)
    20
    Likes (Received)
    62
    Pennsylvia and NJ do not have Aruze yet, New York state has a few.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    1,165
    Likes (Given)
    117
    Likes (Received)
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by Paw Paw View Post
    Pennsylvia and NJ do not have Aruze yet, New York state has a few.
    Well, since you work at Harrah's Chester, don't you have some pull??

  9. #9
    Senior Member boots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    566
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    16
    Yes, but where in Vegas have people played it? The only recent title along these lines I've seen (and lost on, at MGM Grand) is the Aruze "Knight of la Mancha" or whatever it's called.

    Speaking of which: Sheesh, the Aruze website is terrible. Doesn't even have most of their current games listed on it.
    -boots-

    twitter @b007s
    YouTube www.youtube.com/bootsinvegas

  10. #10
    Senior Member SlotNoodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,968
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    Yes, but where in Vegas have people played it? The only recent title along these lines I've seen (and lost on, at MGM Grand) is the Aruze "Knight of la Mancha" or whatever it's called.

    Speaking of which: Sheesh, the Aruze website is terrible. Doesn't even have most of their current games listed on it.
    Boots, we played them in NYNY

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •