Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Question for AC peeps-

If you are visiting AC and are a high diamond or a 7 star and want it matched at Borgata - would they match and what immediate benefits could you get?

I guess what I am asking - can I show them my CET 7 star card (even though I am from a long way away) will they give me immediate benefit to their players lounge or is there a wait?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    Question for AC peeps-

If you are visiting AC and are a high diamond or a 7 star and want it matched at Borgata - would they match and what immediate benefits could you get?

I guess what I am asking - can I show them my CET 7 star card (even though I am from a long way away) will they give me immediate benefit to their players lounge or is there a wait?
    Yes Sassy, they will match. You will get $100 slot play and $20 food comp the day you sign up. You can use their Amphora Lounge that day as well. Can't remember the deal with the comped rooms.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily888 View Post
    Yes Sassy, they will match. You will get $100 slot play and $20 food comp the day you sign up. You can use their Amphora Lounge that day as well. Can't remember the deal with the comped rooms.
    Thanks so much Em!

We are planning our first trip there in May. That is good to know. Don't need a room - but would like to try out that Amphora Lounge.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    THANKS,OCEANA,I NEVER KNEW THAT REGARDING BORGATA BUT THAT EXPLAINS WHY LAST MAY AFTER NOT EARNING THE BLACK LABELS REQUIRED $1,000 COMP AND GOING TO CARD CENTER AS MY CURRENT BLACK CARD HAD EXPIRED THEY ASKED ME FOR ANY OTHE PREMIUM CARD,SHOWED MY DIAMOND AND THEY RE-ISSUED ME A BLACK CARD,AND I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING SPECIAL TREATMENT,LOL !

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ROODREW View Post
    THANKS,OCEANA,I NEVER KNEW THAT REGARDING BORGATA BUT THAT EXPLAINS WHY LAST MAY AFTER NOT EARNING THE BLACK LABELS REQUIRED $1,000 COMP AND GOING TO CARD CENTER AS MY CURRENT BLACK CARD HAD EXPIRED THEY ASKED ME FOR ANY OTHE PREMIUM CARD,SHOWED MY DIAMOND AND THEY RE-ISSUED ME A BLACK CARD,AND I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING SPECIAL TREATMENT,LOL !
    ...could you stop screaming please?