Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    Senior Member Fallrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    163
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    This happens to me more than I would care to admit! Sorry to hear the reels were against you!
    Screen Tapping is simply annoying aerobics for your fingertips and Mega Big Win should never appear under $50!!!! I'm just sayin'

  2. #22
    Westarkslots
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbavegas View Post
    Sounds SOOOOO familiar for that tribes casinos especially in this state, this section is perfect for Oklahoma players in general though, if ya notice on the old forum the Tales from Winners section was nearly devoid of posts from Oklahoma players. When it comes to these crooks do like Nancy Reagan and Just Say NO.

    BUT I gotta admit after getting three phone calls in a week from fellow players we have made two visits to our local and actually won, yes we WON and did not have to play those damn class 3 to do it, but I did hit a $150 win on one but had to bet $6 to hit it and it was the only win on it. Seems the diminishing crowds, constant complaints from employees and customers alike our local has taken the route the North Central OK casinos were forced to do by the Kansas competition and finally loosened the play back up. Thursday I took 385 on .90 out of a Queen of Atlantis and yesterday we actually played for 9 HOURS on a $70BR between the two of us. Sorry to hear the Chicks are still screwing you people but it explains why I met 6 people from Arkansas yesterday at the casino here.
    The Choctaw nation has been taking and not giving for about a year now. Between being the "big" casino for 100 miles, and the remodel that they are doing, it seems there is little hope for extended sessions, much less winning. Red screen spins are few are far between, if you do get one you can guarantee that is going to be small diamond or private stripes. You can forget about multiple spins.

  3. #23
    Westarkslots
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallrock View Post
    This happens to me more than I would care to admit! Sorry to hear the reels were against you!

    I think that it happens far more than we admit.

  4. #24
    Westarkslots
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbavegas View Post
    Sounds SOOOOO familiar for that tribes casinos especially in this state, this section is perfect for Oklahoma players in general though, if ya notice on the old forum the Tales from Winners section was nearly devoid of posts from Oklahoma players. When it comes to these crooks do like Nancy Reagan and Just Say NO.

    BUT I gotta admit after getting three phone calls in a week from fellow players we have made two visits to our local and actually won, yes we WON and did not have to play those damn class 3 to do it, but I did hit a $150 win on one but had to bet $6 to hit it and it was the only win on it. Seems the diminishing crowds, constant complaints from employees and customers alike our local has taken the route the North Central OK casinos were forced to do by the Kansas competition and finally loosened the play back up. Thursday I took 385 on .90 out of a Queen of Atlantis and yesterday we actually played for 9 HOURS on a $70BR between the two of us. Sorry to hear the Chicks are still screwing you people but it explains why I met 6 people from Arkansas yesterday at the casino here.

    I am glad that your locals may be changing.

  5. #25
    Westarkslots
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbavegas View Post
    Sounds SOOOOO familiar for that tribes casinos especially in this state, this section is perfect for Oklahoma players in general though, if ya notice on the old forum the Tales from Winners section was nearly devoid of posts from Oklahoma players. When it comes to these crooks do like Nancy Reagan and Just Say NO.

    BUT I gotta admit after getting three phone calls in a week from fellow players we have made two visits to our local and actually won, yes we WON and did not have to play those damn class 3 to do it, but I did hit a $150 win on one but had to bet $6 to hit it and it was the only win on it. Seems the diminishing crowds, constant complaints from employees and customers alike our local has taken the route the North Central OK casinos were forced to do by the Kansas competition and finally loosened the play back up. Thursday I took 385 on .90 out of a Queen of Atlantis and yesterday we actually played for 9 HOURS on a $70BR between the two of us. Sorry to hear the Chicks are still screwing you people but it explains why I met 6 people from Arkansas yesterday at the casino here.
    There are so many locals that do not know better, they do not have to change. Check it out around the first and third. Those people are spending their "checks. They just keep pumping the money in.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,142
    Likes (Given)
    1706
    Likes (Received)
    798
    Yeah I am honestly waiting to see if this lasts and we see a return to around 2-2.5 years ago when it was actually pretty damn fun to play, you may not win which is a risk at slots anywhere, but you could play for hours without taking a loan out to have a decent time. Plus you used to frequently get some damn good wins without having to go 10-15$/spin which is the only way we have seen handpays the last few.

    BTW thanks for the correction I called that place Chickasaw and it is Choctaw, the last tribes casinos I will play in here. Chickasaw places aint been near as bad in any way.

  7. #27
    Senior Member JesterPete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lancaster, Pa
    Posts
    207
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Next time try playing Aztec Dream at 15 cents (4 reels) - higher hit frequency

    Pete

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,142
    Likes (Given)
    1706
    Likes (Received)
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterPete View Post
    Next time try playing Aztec Dream at 15 cents (4 reels) - higher hit frequency

    Pete
    Pete my wife does that on Aliens and Aztec Temple and has MUCH better luck than I do playing all lines on a very consistent basis, she will hit a bonus round every time she plays like that and I might 3 out of 10 times betting full lines.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •