Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Erik, so sorry to hear. I too am glad you were there. Hope she has a quick recovery and everything goes well. Keep us posted.
    My personal YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/bonusqueendeb

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Erik, sending a hug with hopes that your mom is doing okay. Please let us know how she's doing, and how you and your brother and sister are doing. We missed you in AC at the meet, but I'm glad you were home in OH.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    heavy sigh time...just left the hospital where my brother in law has been diagnosed with CHF and COPD...at the time the doctor is explaining the options, all I can do is look @ my DH (who is the youngest) and see where, if he doesn't make changes, he is going to be in 10 years...we just lost my FIL in June of 2013...it's still too soon to start seeing the children going through this...big time sad, frustrated, and heartbroken...<kickin' rocks and heart disease sucks>

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    ONM, hope your mom is doing well. Sending thoughts and prayers that your mom makes a full recovery.

christib75, well wishes to your brother-in-law and I hope your DH makes changes for the better.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by christib75 View Post
    heavy sigh time...just left the hospital where my brother in law has been diagnosed with CHF and COPD...at the time the doctor is explaining the options, all I can do is look @ my DH (who is the youngest) and see where, if he doesn't make changes, he is going to be in 10 years...we just lost my FIL in June of 2013...it's still too soon to start seeing the children going through this...big time sad, frustrated, and heartbroken...<kickin' rocks and heart disease sucks>
    So sorry to hear this. It is extremely frustrating when you know what changes need to be made and you also know it ain't gonna happen unless they want it. Keep your spirits up; you are going to need all the strength you can get. Best Wishes and Good Thoughts.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Christy, I'm so sorry to hear about your BIL. COPD is a difficult condition to live with but with good treatment and compliance, it can be tolerable. You are so right to let your DH know that changes need to be made now. Unfortunately, it takes something like this to open our eyes to what can be down the road for us. All the best to you and your family. And you're right...heart disease sucks!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Big Sigh... I have problems with depression. Cabin fever made worse by a month with a power outage, foot of snow in driveway that didn't get moved for a week, death of near by friends, and owner of the store that I work at having a heart attack and being put in a home...have been bad.

But the icing on the cake has been the change on the forum. I have obviously committed a mortal sin here. I didn't realize it at first, but I must have done something wrong. I need to apologize for whatever I did. I try so hard to be positive even when everything is going negative around me, but I love this forum and don't know how to be anything other than myself.

Someone please PM me and tell me what to do.

Benny..."I only play Slots when I am alone or with someone."

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sick and tired of all the snow in NJ too. And to top it off part of my garage door opener FELL on my car yesterday. Calgon take me away!!!!!!!!!!!
    Where are you Mrs. Gottrocks?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Benny I hate to hear you say you're depressed, but given all you've gone through lately certainly think your feelings are valid. My own family has been through 3 deaths in three months and I just can't wait for this sad sad winter to be over either. As far as the forum can't imagine you've done anything, except perhaps cheer us up with your tales of escapades - I certainly enjoy them and every time I see a "Big Bertha" think of you and your China Shores fixation, it gives me a big smile. Hope this makes you feel better in some small way, keep talking to us we're here to listen!

Quote Originally Posted by Benezett View Post
    Big Sigh... I have problems with depression. Cabin fever made worse by a month with a power outage, foot of snow in driveway that didn't get moved for a week, death of near by friends, and owner of the store that I work at having a heart attack and being put in a home...have been bad.

But the icing on the cake has been the change on the forum. I have obviously committed a mortal sin here. I didn't realize it at first, but I must have done something wrong. I need to apologize for whatever I did. I try so hard to be positive even when everything is going negative around me, but I love this forum and don't know how to be anything other than myself.

Someone please PM me and tell me what to do.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Deb, you need a hug, what a rotten thing to have happen! I hope you get to spend some quality time in a nice hot bath with lots of Calgon - double hugs and try not to worry, someone will figure out how to extricate your car from that jerk of a garage door!

Quote Originally Posted by Deb1486 View Post
    Sick and tired of all the snow in NJ too. And to top it off part of my garage door opener FELL on my car yesterday. Calgon take me away!!!!!!!!!!!