Thread: G2E news ...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

G2E news ...

Hi Folks:

Anyone hear what's doing with Konami at the G2E? I like to have an idea of what to look for at the booth -- and I haven't read anything on these guys yet.

/\/\/\/\ the Shamus /\/\/\/\

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    you know, I ran into a rep a few weeks ago at the River Cree when they were setting up Top Track.
    I asked her what to expect at this years G2E?

She replyed, "Well you will see me there". (She is a nice looking lady I might add) I asked her if anything "BIG" was going to be there? She could not comment as the company has not publically announced, but she did say that it was going to be worth stopping by the booth and having a look.

I checked out Konami's website earlier this week and found nothing. So either Konami has nothing this year or they want to be the last ones. (there is always tomorrow)..

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Konami Releases New Titles on Facebook

Did some digging and found a couple of new themes and concepts:

Fortune Chaser - New 8-Level Linked Progressive

Fortune Chaser® is Konami's latest 8-level linked, community exploration progressive that let's player's travel from island to island looking for hidden treasure.

Twin Play
    KonTwinPlay.jpg
    Play two games at the same time. Trigger upto 50 spins!

Dragons Victory - 4 Level Progressive
    KonDragonVictory.jpg
    Get ready for fun and fortune to heat up as players blaze across your slot floor to play KONAMI’s hottest 4-level, linked progressive – Dragon’s Victory. In this mystery game, players lead a dragon on a magical adventure to uncover precious medallions.

Money Train - Two Level Progressive
    KonMoneyTrain.jpg
    All aboard the money train. See excitement on your floor move full steam ahead with KONAMI’s latest 2-level stand-alone progressive. With KP3 video titles and real-time, 3D graphics of characters stopping a moving train, Full Steam Express pulls out all the stops to pull in more players!

Jackpot Streams - 4 Level Progressive

KonJackpotStreams.jpg
    KONAMI’s new stand-alone, 4-level mystery progressive, Jackpot Streams, is an exciting take on the old coin pushing carnival game where players use coins to create a jackpot waterfall off the tray. With 3D graphics, this exciting game will create a push of new players and coin-in falling your direction!

Selexion
    KonSelexion.jpg
    We cherry picked this slot cabinet just for you and players will be able to hand pick their favorite game too. Players get to choose from a wide option of fun themes, all loaded in one place. With up to ten KP3 video titles, multi-denomination games, easy-to-use LCD touchscreen and dynamic button panel, SeleXion will surely give your players more options on your floor!.

Rapid Hit Fever - 2 Level Progressive
    Rapid Hit Fever – a mystery coin progressive launching at Global Gaming Expo (G2E). The more you bet the higher chance of winning! Come see it at the KONAMI Booth #1154.

Last edited by SlotM; 09-27-2012 at 05:29 PM.