Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Chance symbols meaning?

Posted this on the other board too, so wanted to double my chances of finding the right answer!

If you don't know what I'm talking about, some of the Aruze (mechanical reels) games have a CHANCE "bar" above the spinning symbols with 5 different symbols that light up when you have a random chance to win something. BUT THEY ARE IN CHINESE!?!!? It seems like each symbol does or means a different thing, but gosh knows what they mean.

Anyone know what I'm talking about / can figure this out??

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yeah. There are total of 5 bars on them. When you get chance spin some of them lights up. Higher to bars light up you have better chance to win big or get into bonus round.
    Mostly 3 or more chance bar lights up you get the bonus or get good line hit. 1 or 2 bars mostly end up close.
    Also ours is just like bar but not in Chinese though. Maybe it means chance?

I personally played these 2-3 times in the past and not very attracted to play more. Good luck whoever try them.
    Last edited by BLUEHEART; 01-12-2013 at 08:47 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks Blue
    But they are all different symbols...so they can't all mean the same thing, right? I was just hoping someone who could read chinese could translate. I'll have to get a picture of the symbols... The machines themselves aren't that bad in my opinion. At least they are "bright" and it's something different than the IGT / WMS juggernaut.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I really enjoy the games with the chance bars. I have never noticed that they are different. I'm going to have to look next time. I do concur that the more that light up, the better the odds are of a good hit or a bonus. Of course I have gotten something decent from just one, but thats the nature of chance, right? I also noticed the higher the bet, the more likely you are to get 3-5 lights. The magic lamp game has a similar mechanic. A camel will randomly pop its head up on the screen and run across. He might run solo or be followed by 3 more or a stampede of camels. the more camels the better the hit or likelihood of a bonus just like the lights. On a side note, I got 5 chance lights and it rewarded me with all 10 bonus symbols. Only time I have ever seen a full screen of bonus symbols was from a chance spin.
    - David L. Pillars, Jr. - Phoenix Arizona USA