Thread: Atlantic city

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Atlantic city

Going to Caesars in June, are restaurants open in AC yet? Heard Tropicana is now part of TR, anyone been there?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingoredfish View Post
    Going to Caesars in June, are restaurants open in AC yet? Heard Tropicana is now part of TR, anyone been there?
    Not all restaurants are open NOW. NJ allows 35% capacity for the restaurants which are open, while CT [where Foxwoods and Mohican Sun are] has 100%.
    June is still 2 months off so lots can change by then, hopefully, in the + direction if L-O-T-S of people are fully vaccinated.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Lots of the restaurants have outdoor seating. I am not sure about Caesars properties. It should be warm enough to eat outside in June. I have been to Tropicana since it became part of TR. It's more upscale than Caesars or Harrahs. I believe the machines only accept their old cards even though it is part of Total Rewards. The offers are similar to Total Rewards offers though. They have better and newer slots than Caesars or Harrahs. I found their machines to be looser too. I typically avoid the other 2 Caesars properties in AC but I will go to Tropicana.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks Newenglander, I love your videos! Hopefully you got a few HP at Tropicana LOL. Thanks for the info.