Thread: Hi Again

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Again

Hey there, everyone. It's been awhile. Some years ago, I was active on here, but changes to my public persona forced me to sort of get off social media platforms.

I had to recently make my videos on my YouTube channel private, and in doing so, I saw some comments asking where I've been. So figured I'd stop by and say hi. I'm still a fan, I just stopped posting videos when the changes to YouTube happened with monetizing (1000 subs / 400 watch hours). Plus just concerns with people finding my personal information.

And just as a point of interest, still a fan of the 2007 to 2010 games most. Really enjoy the random bonuses (at the end of a spin) or the more involved bonuses. Really dislike the direction of the Lightning Link type bonuses (capture 5 to 6 symbols with credit values).

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ponzzz View Post
    Hey there, everyone. It's been awhile. Some years ago, I was active on here, but changes to my public persona forced me to sort of get off social media platforms.

I had to recently make my videos on my YouTube channel private, and in doing so, I saw some comments asking where I've been. So figured I'd stop by and say hi. I'm still a fan, I just stopped posting videos when the changes to YouTube happened with monetizing (1000 subs / 400 watch hours). Plus just concerns with people finding my personal information.

And just as a point of interest, still a fan of the 2007 to 2010 games most. Really enjoy the random bonuses (at the end of a spin) or the more involved bonuses. Really dislike the direction of the Lightning Link type bonuses (capture 5 to 6 symbols with credit values).
    Welcome Back Ponzzz!! I hear ya on YouTube! If and when there is some real viable competition I will drop them like a red hot potato!!
    Glad you're here, Please Stay!
    Here with You! since 9/29/09

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ponzzz View Post

Well hello there. I have often wondered about you and so many others. You were one of my favorite posters. You always had great threads. Glad to decided to stop by.