Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy New Year

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Happy New Year to all of you! I, too, wish you all continued health and happiness and if a slot win comes your way...well....that is icing on the cake of life!

Note to Andy: yellow roses are the best flower! My favourites!
    Home is where the heart is but any spare change I find goes in the Vegas Fund!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Bettinman,
    Tell Pat I am sending good winning vibes to her and you. Sounds like I need to have you pick out some scratchers from where ever you buy them.
    Before my husband passed away I won $4000 on a $1 scratcher. I was so excited I had to call my husband and let him know. He would call me money bags after I would win something. I miss not being able to share things with my husband.
    Hope you keep winning.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy View Post
    Happy New Year to all of you! I, too, wish you all continued health and happiness and if a slot win comes your way...well....that is icing on the cake of life!

Note to Andy: yellow roses are the best flower! My favourites!

Hi Wendy,

Happy New Year to you, a little late, but wishing you and yours a wonderful and safe 2021.

There's a story that goes with the Yellow Roses. My wife, Pat, lost her youngest son from her first marriage in a car accident when he was 23 while driving home alone from a night class at the community college..
    Totally devastated with lingering grief she prayed that he would send her a special sign known only to the two of them that he was in Heaven and okay and she should stop worrying.
    Several months went by and she received a phone call from an old neighbor's daughter who had a crush on her son in 8th grade and had just heard about his passing. She asked if it would be alright if she could stop by for a minute and Pat said that would be nice to see her again after 11 years.
    When the doorbell rang and the door was opened she stood there smiling with a single yellow rose in her hand which was the sign she had prayed to receive from her son.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Bettinman,
    That is a wonderful story.
    God works in mysterious ways. Before I met my husband I prayed to God that he would send me someone to love and that would love me too. I met my husband the next day. I remember when he first came to the door i said to myself this is going to be my husband.
    Good luck everyone.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuda View Post
    Bettinman,
    That is a wonderful story.
    God works in mysterious ways. Before I met my husband I prayed to God that he would send me someone to love and that would love me too. I met my husband the next day. I remember when he first came to the door i said to myself this is going to be my husband.
    Good luck everyone.

These are the magic moments that renew our faith and give us new strength to face another day, and are the one gift that Amazon can't deliver.........

I know in my heart, soul, and mind that my dear, departed, first wife pulled some strings up above for me immediately during and after my horrific car accident and was granted some more time on earth for me.
    I pray that our two loved ones have met and take joy in knowing they have brought us together here daily...

Stay safe, dear lady.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Bettinman,
    Thank you. I know our loved ones brought us together too. One of these days we will meet and I cant wait for that day. Until then we will keep on keeping on.