Thread: Appeal

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Appeal

his may be a posting that doesn't see the light of day but it is important to us.

My eldest son, Don II, is seriously ill with a form of adrenal cancer. He has described his plight better than I can and has posted it. It can be reached through this link. I'd appreciate any help anyone can give in publicizing the link.

Thanks,

Don

Central Minnesota..... 30 miles north of minneapolis
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hi Don... have you seen this? Heard about it?? MANY, MANY, MANY people have had HUGE success with this protocol... even to the point of curing ( if I can use that term) their terminal cancers. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE read this all the way through ASAP. There is a facebook group too, but you have to read the entire thing first, because hidden in the reading is a password needed to get into the facebook group. Also.... "How To Starve Cancer" by Jane McLelland... she has a facebook group too... and many people use these together. PLEASE..... as unorthodox as this is, give it a TRY!!!!!!! It may just be a lifeline. https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/sing...m9EIkvlyfP5lZE

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Don,
    i am so sorry your son is going through this. I am praying for a complete recovery for him. Please keep us updated.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    So sorry to hear this Don..🙏🏻