Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member staysinreno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    187
    Likes (Given)
    23
    Likes (Received)
    213

    Lock it Link.. What a night

    Shortly after one of my local casinos opened up here in Washington i decided to go check it out after no casinos for months due to Covid. I went to Angel Of The Winds in Arlington Wa. They had recently reopened and went 100% smoke free.

    I was playying around on the different Lock it Links. In a period of and hour and a half i hit both of these. Talk about a good casino night. I was shocked. I have hit several majors on these but never have seen one so high. Hitting the Grand was a first.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Slot Fanatics mobile app

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    BC Canada
    Posts
    34
    Likes (Given)
    139
    Likes (Received)
    18
    Wow! Two great hits. Congratulations.
    Was "Angels" busy when you was there? It'll still be some time yet for us to cross over.
    Angels of the wind is my favorite casino. No wins from there yet but the place and staffs are so welcoming and friendly.

  3. #3
    Senior Member staysinreno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    187
    Likes (Given)
    23
    Likes (Received)
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by thuray View Post
    Wow! Two great hits. Congratulations.
    Was "Angels" busy when you was there? It'll still be some time yet for us to cross over.
    Angels of the wind is my favorite casino. No wins from there yet but the place and staffs are so welcoming and friendly.
    Yeah every time i go in there its busy. Not overly crowded though. Tge no smoking is amazing. I really am liking that. Staying the night there tonight on a free room offer.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Slot Fanatics mobile app

  4. #4
    Senior Member Rich99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    7,711
    Likes (Given)
    9940
    Likes (Received)
    4576
    Incredible!! Huge Congrats!! !
    Here with You! since 9/29/09

  5. #5
    Senior Member RNA_TheRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Lakewood Washington
    Posts
    138
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    194
    I haven't been back to AOTW since they reopened they were the first and only casino opened up for 2 or 3 weeks before the rest of them did and at the time it was like a 4 hour or more wait to get in myself personally I waited for the other casinos to open. All of the other casinos went smoke free as well. Grats on your wins.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    740
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    492
    Wow what awesome wins! Welcome back to the casino!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    344
    Likes (Given)
    70
    Likes (Received)
    210
    Those are two beautiful sights! Congrats!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Bethlehem, Pa.
    Posts
    1,508
    Likes (Given)
    2548
    Likes (Received)
    2513
    Quote Originally Posted by staysinreno View Post
    Shortly after one of my local casinos opened up here in Washington i decided to go check it out after no casinos for months due to Covid. I went to Angel Of The Winds in Arlington Wa. They had recently reopened and went 100% smoke free.

    I was playying around on the different Lock it Links. In a period of and hour and a half i hit both of these. Talk about a good casino night. I was shocked. I have hit several majors on these but never have seen one so high. Hitting the Grand was a first.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Slot Fanatics mobile app

    WOW !! WHAT'S NEXT ? Maybe Publishers Clearing House grand prize next week !!!!

  9. #9
    Senior Member chocttaw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    606
    Likes (Given)
    224
    Likes (Received)
    448
    Wow great wins! Glad they are non-smoking. Hopefully all will be soon. Stay safe.


    Sent from my iPad using Slot Fanatics mobile app

  10. #10
    Senior Member staysinreno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    187
    Likes (Given)
    23
    Likes (Received)
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettin Man View Post
    WOW !! WHAT'S NEXT ? Maybe Publishers Clearing House grand prize next week !!!!
    Lol!! I wish!

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Slot Fanatics mobile app

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •