Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stay Safe

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettin Man View Post
    I was wishing and hoping you would have had the most wonderful experience imaginable, now my wish is for you and yours to be safe and healthy . I return often to your posts to stare at your Avatar which has a calming and tranquil affect on me and I hope is an omen of ten thousand tomorrows...
    My avatar is a place I hold so close to my heart and hope can remain strong through all of this....... Sorrento, Italy
    Home is where the heart is but any spare change I find goes in the Vegas Fund!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy View Post
    My avatar is a place I hold so close to my heart and hope can remain strong through all of this....... Sorrento, Italy
    I'm sure that every newscast brings pain when they mention the disaster that is going on daily in Italy. Hold dear those special memories you have and thank you for allowing us to know the significance of your photo and what it means to you..

Hugs headed your way....
    Last edited by Bettin Man; 03-27-2020 at 09:45 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Beautiful heartfelt statement! Thank you Bettin
    Man.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettin Man View Post
    I'm sure that every newscast brings pain when they mention the disaster that is going on daily in Italy. Hold dear those special memories you have and thank you for allowing us to know the significance of your photo and what it means to you..

Hugs headed you way....
    Tears in eyes.......... grazie mille Andy

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich99 View Post
    Very Well said and Couldn't agree More!
    Wendy, .. ​We Love You!! xoxo
    Love you!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy View Post
    Love you!
    ​!!!
    ​xoxo
    Here with You! since 9/29/09

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I hope you are all safe. This is a time to be SMART. Do your own research so you can best protect yourself and your family. Leaders are NOT experts so trust those in the medical field. Stay at home, self-isolate, HAND WASH, don't gather in groups. It is NOT forever but it's for a longer time than perhaps what you've been told. Do it for those you love

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Does anyone know how transmittable covid is from talking? I went to pick up food today (the restaurants are all closed in Virginia but you can order and pick up at the counter) and there was a line in which everyone was respecting social distancing but a couple teenagers (of course) got right behind me. They weren't coughing in my direction or anything but they were talking and all these news articles have made me paranoid. I'm wondering if the virus can be transmitted easily just through opening your mouth? I was only online for a minute but it makes me feel like I should just have everything delivered indefinitely as people aren't really respecting social distancing. Now I'm going to be paranoid for the next two weeks if I cough.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by newenglander82 View Post
    Does anyone know how transmittable covid is from talking? I went to pick up food today (the restaurants are all closed in Virginia but you can order and pick up at the counter) and there was a line in which everyone was respecting social distancing but a couple teenagers (of course) got right behind me. They weren't coughing in my direction or anything but they were talking and all these news articles have made me paranoid. I'm wondering if the virus can be transmitted easily just through opening your mouth? I was only online for a minute but it makes me feel like I should just have everything delivered indefinitely as people aren't really respecting social distancing. Now I'm going to be paranoid for the next two weeks if I cough.
    I truly believe you'll be fine... They were behind you and not facing you... And they were speaking not coughing or sneezing...
    It actually may be safer to pick up the food instead of delivery. The less people that handle and come in contact with your food the better...
    Very high probability you will be fine...
    Here with You! since 9/29/09

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by newenglander82 View Post

Hi newenglander82,

We have all become big fans of you and your posts, and please take all precautions in your travels. I won't go anywhere now without a face mask and gloves on. Ordered a Pizza online from Domino's two days ago and the delivery man came without a mask or gloves on and I refused it..
    Social distancing is necessary but so are gloves and masks... The Fanatic Nation wants you around for a long time to come and winning often...

Now, I've got a question.. The name newenglander82 seems deceptive as it seems you spend most of your time from Atlantic City to Virginia ? Care to share ?