Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Best Diamond lounge in AC

I only have access to these through their tier match, so, which lounge: Caesars, Bally's or Harrah's would give me the best bang for the $'s or points.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I like Ceasars the best, lots of Windows overlooking the Ocean, Have only been to Balleys once but it was a close 2nd but seems to have less open times. Harrahs is fine for the food but there are no windows and it's cramped, pretty dark and not as nice as the others.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    WE have been to all 3 many times. Harrahs is dark and not as nice as the other 2. Bally's closed on Tuesday and Wednesday. Great view near the bar and besy apple martinis. Caesars is our fav. Open all 7 days. Great view if you really want to look at the beach and ocean. The food is slightly better than Bally's. Of all the places from Midwest to Atlantic Caesars is our number 1. We drive 6 hours to be here rather than any place else.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I loved the Bally's lounge personally - loved the view, loved the old arcade games in there that were free to play. Hope Twin Rivers keeps that around.

Out of curiosity, anyone been to the new Seven Stars Lounge at Harrahs AC? Curious, although I don't anticipate going anytime soon.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by wisherman View Post
    Out of curiosity, anyone been to the new Seven Stars Lounge at Harrahs AC? Curious, although I don't anticipate going anytime soon.
    The view at Bally's lounge is amazing. However of the three CET properties, I think the food and drinks at Caesars' lounge is the best. At Harrahs, the Diamond Lounge now known as The Laurel Lounge has moved to Coastal Craft Kitchen & Bar.

The 7* Lounge is now located at Vera Cruz restaurant on the 2nd floor next to Gordon Ramsey's Steakhouse.
    Last edited by AMorris; 09-21-2020 at 10:29 PM.