Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ms Kuda,

Thank You for the kind words. I think about you a lot as does Sue. We definitely enjoyed the time we spent together and being able to see you again. If I had my way we would move down towards the Tulsa area but with grand kids . . . . lol Take care and maybe before I make my journey we can meet once again.

Chip and Sue

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich99 View Post
    Chip, You have been missed!... The link for me is not working but that's okay... The only concern is your health and well being...
    I'm glad you had a wonderful trip and we are all wishing you many-many more!!...
    Please keep us updated... Blessings To You & Yours!!

ps. Kuda is a Saint!...
    Rich99,

Thank You for your kind words. Please retry the link. I was able to get it going on my end. Maybe try a different browser ? I use Firefox and running Linux ( no windoze for me haha) . Take care and may the slot angles bless you and all my friends here on Fanatics!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneThrower View Post
    Bettin Man,
    I am sorry to hear of your misfortune. I hope you are able to heal and get that wrist action to get back in the game! You are correct about Ms. Kuda. She is a very special person in life and in Sue and my heart as well. Thank you for your kind words.

Hi Chip and Sue,

Just want you to know that your Fanatic Family is thinking about you two and praying you are both okay. Please let us know if you are able as you are dearly missed by all of us daily.. Be well, dear friends.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Chip and Sue I hope everything is going well with you guys. I sure would be happy if you could come back to Tulsa soon. Have a great 4th of July this weekend.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Bettinman,
    I saw an article about a guy that won $4 million on a scratcher a few years ago. He just recently won $4 million again on a scratcher. This was in Michigan. He said he and his dad went fishing a lot when he won the first $4 million and he will continue to fish now. His dad passed away about a year ago but before he did he gave him a special coin. This coin is what he used to scratch the latest scratcher with. He said his dad helped him win this time with the coin. It reminds me of the lucky coin you have. Maybe you need to buy some scratchers and use your coin to scratch them. Who knows maybe we will read about you winning big with your lucky coin.