Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massive win!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Massive win!

My biggest win ever. The major jackpot was just shy of $24000 and has to hit before $25000. Nobody else seemed to be playing for it, so I thought what the heck, I'm going to get it. I looked at how quickly the value was increasing ($1/minute) and determined there was a very good chance it was going to hit. I even told the waitress ( a friend) it was going to hit. Initially I played 2 games side by side, but eventually switched to one. I was low rolling all the way, 75 cents per spin.

2.jpg

I gave my friend a $300 tip.
    Win is tax free.

Rob
    Last edited by Rob_G; 10-25-2019 at 03:29 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Rob,
    What a dream hit. Usually it takes forever for the must hit jackpots to move at all. Go get some more. Good luck.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_G View Post
    My biggest win ever. The major jackpot was just shy of $24000 and has to hit before $25000. Nobody else seemed to be playing for it, so I thought what the heck, I'm going to get it. I looked at how quickly the value was increasing ($1/minute) and determined there was a very good chance it was going to hit. I even told the waitress ( a friend) it was going to hit. Initially I played 2 games side by side, but eventually switched to one. I was low rolling all the way, 75 cents per spin.

2.jpg

Win is tax free.

Rob

Congrats on your big win .... What was the name of this game ? It didn't look familiar.

Best of luck for a repeat soon.....

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettin Man View Post
    Congrats on your big win .... What was the name of this game ? It didn't look familiar.

Best of luck for a repeat soon.....
    I was playing Wild Life Extreme (new version of Wild Life). The jackpot isn't a part of the game itself, but the game is eligible to win it. There's several different model of VLT here and each has 1 or 2 games (out of maybe 10 per machine) which are eligible for Vault Breaker jackpot.

The funny thing is I don't feel like gambling any more right now. It was actually fun low rolling for this jackpot and I've done it a few times on the minor which pays out by $500. The grand pays out by $1.5 million.

Info about the vault breaker here in Saskatchewan: https://www.saskvlt.com/pages/vault_breaker_faqs.html

Rob

Rob

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I was playing Wild Life Extreme (new version of Wild Life). The jackpot isn't a part of the game itself, but the game is eligible to win it. There's several different model of VLT here and each has 1 or 2 games (out of maybe 10 per machine) which are eligible for Vault Breaker jackpot.

The funny thing is I don't feel like gambling any more right now. It was actually fun low rolling for this jackpot and I've done it a few times on the minor which pays out by $500. The grand pays out by $1.5 million.

Info about the vault breaker here in Saskatchewan: https://www.saskvlt.com/pages/vault_breaker_faqs.html

Rob

Rob
    Rob G.. It's interesting you say you don't feel like gambling anymore right now.. I remember years ago reading somewhere where a lady had won over a million playing wheel of fortune and after that had no desire to play again. I want to find this out for myself!LOL..

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by commanderbunbun View Post
    Rob G.. It's interesting you say you don't feel like gambling anymore right now.. I remember years ago reading somewhere where a lady had won over a million playing wheel of fortune and after that had no desire to play again. I want to find this out for myself!LOL..
    There's only a few games I like playing anymore these days. So many games have lousy payouts now and betting limits are getting ridiculous - it's a big turnoff. I still enjoy the social aspect of talking to other people or watching others play sometimes. I'm just as happy winning 50 dollars as if I won 1000. I've bet high amounts and lost big before and just don't want to ever go back to that again. It got me in trouble.

Rob

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

2.jpg

Win is tax free.

Rob
    Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics mobile app

Central Minnesota..... 30 miles north of minneapolis
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    WOW..... congrats!!!!! I hope that someday when I sit down to a machine with an "almost there" jackpot, it hits for me too.... and that everyone else who does too!!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Awesome win - congrats!
    My youtube channel: Scooter's Slot videos @ https://www.youtube.com/user/scooter2013vid

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I just missed another one last week for $20,000. Same type of game, different location. I thought it was getting close so I went to play, but someone was on the game I wanted to play. So I figured I would stop back later. I came back later and it had paid out. Can't win them all!

Rob