Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The cycle is broken!!!! and don't judge me!!!

Hello all!
    As many of you know, I have been on a losing streak for a verrrryyyyy looonnng time. I have also been in need of a me-break. Finally the two have collided in the way of a Mental Health Day. In other words, playing hooky. (That's the don't judge me part)

It is a gorgeously sunny day here and I wanted to get down to the States before our Thanksgiving on Monday. I recently had a Moscow Mule made with Trader Joe's Pumpkin Pie Spiced ginger beer. It was amazing and it can only be bought in the States. I left the house with that as my first stop. Beautiful drive down with no border wait at all! WIN!!! Make it to Trader Joe's and get 6 bottles of the potion, some burrata cheese, pappardelle pasta and a $6 bottle of wine. WIN!! Start to head North and stop at The Silver Reef with the plan of only spending $20 plus my $5 free play. Find my beloved American Original and start to play. Actually get bonuses!!! Never even get down lower than $10....and slowly build my winnings. Don't plan on staying long so when I get to around $70 I decide to contemplate my departure. I am sitting by this absolutely delightful older lady who is betting $1.50 (I am at 60c) and she is bonusing too. We are all smiles. I see that I'm exactly at $70 so that's $50 profit. But I press one more time which takes me to $69.40 (which bugs me because it's not an even amount). Luckily the spin results in 3 gold coins and I am in the bonus. The possible cash amount at the top is $120 and when I press the button, the needle lands right on it! OMG!! I gasp and the nice lady says "What did you get dear?". I tell her I got $120 and she is soooo happy for me. I play around for a few more spins and eventually decide that $170 (so $150 profit) is perfect. I cash out and get up to leave. She says "Are you taking it all home?" and I happily say I will not be greedy and wish her the very best. WIN!! The drive home is lovely with another no-wait at the border for the final WIN!!

Can't tell you how great this is. I am cooking big family dinners on both Saturday and Sunday so this has charged me up and will allow me to finish my work week and prepare my house for family and food! I hope all of you have an excellent adventure in your future soon!20191009_121551.jpg20191009_105400.jpg
    Home is where the heart is but any spare change I find goes in the Vegas Fund!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wendy!! What an Awesome Day!! !! And you hit really good on one of my favorite games!
    Big Congrats Sweetie!! You deserve this and so much More!!
    Happy Thanksgiving!!
    xoxo
    Here with You! since 9/29/09

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thank-you Richie!!!!! I always think of you when I play it!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy View Post
    Hello all!
    As many of you know, I have been on a losing streak for a verrrryyyyy looonnng time. I have also been in need of a me-break. Finally the two have collided in the way of a Mental Health Day. In other words, playing hooky. (That's the don't judge me part)

It is a gorgeously sunny day here and I wanted to get down to the States before our Thanksgiving on Monday. I recently had a Moscow Mule made with Trader Joe's Pumpkin Pie Spiced ginger beer. It was amazing and it can only be bought in the States. I left the house with that as my first stop. Beautiful drive down with no border wait at all! WIN!!! Make it to Trader Joe's and get 6 bottles of the potion, some burrata cheese, pappardelle pasta and a $6 bottle of wine. WIN!! Start to head North and stop at The Silver Reef with the plan of only spending $20 plus my $5 free play. Find my beloved American Original and start to play. Actually get bonuses!!! Never even get down lower than $10....and slowly build my winnings. Don't plan on staying long so when I get to around $70 I decide to contemplate my departure. I am sitting by this absolutely delightful older lady who is betting $1.50 (I am at 60c) and she is bonusing too. We are all smiles. I see that I'm exactly at $70 so that's $50 profit. But I press one more time which takes me to $69.40 (which bugs me because it's not an even amount). Luckily the spin results in 3 gold coins and I am in the bonus. The possible cash amount at the top is $120 and when I press the button, the needle lands right on it! OMG!! I gasp and the nice lady says "What did you get dear?". I tell her I got $120 and she is soooo happy for me. I play around for a few more spins and eventually decide that $170 (so $150 profit) is perfect. I cash out and get up to leave. She says "Are you taking it all home?" and I happily say I will not be greedy and wish her the very best. WIN!! The drive home is lovely with another no-wait at the border for the final WIN!!

Can't tell you how great this is. I am cooking big family dinners on both Saturday and Sunday so this has charged me up and will allow me to finish my work week and prepare my house for family and food! I hope all of you have an excellent adventure in your future soon!20191009_121551.jpg20191009_105400.jpg
    Arenít you smart to take your money home? Happy for you!

Sent from my iPad using Slot Fanatics mobile app

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by L2smith View Post
    Aren’t you smart to take your money home? Happy for you!

Sent from my iPad using Slot Fanatics mobile app
    Thanks. It was easy to make the decision because I was by myself and didn't feel like I was infringing on anyone by wanting to leave! I have waited a long time to bring $$$ home with me so didn't want to be tempted by other fun games! Hard to do!! LOL

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Congratulations on your win.

At risk of sounding like a douchebag, I wish I could get excited about $120.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    when you're only betting 60c a spin you're not gonna be a millionaire. But you don't lose your shirt either

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I bought 1,450 shares of Roku stock last month at $142/ share. It dropped to $98 a few days later.

Still holding on.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hi Wendy,

So glad to hear that you finally got that Monkey off your back, must have felt like a Gorilla since it's been so long....

Knew you could do it, Kiddo, clear skies and smooth sailing await you now....

Hope you have a wonderful Holiday with family and friends, your Fanatic friends will be there with you in spirit and thought and wishing all of you laughter and love..

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks Andy! Gonna be a GREAT weekend. I'm cooking big dinners on both Saturday and Sunday. My house is gonna smell SOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!