Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Huge jackpot on Hold Onto Your Hat

https://youtu.be/d6B6-3GdhIA

This shows how the machines were before the win but if you just wanna see the huge jackpot it's at the very end, like the last 3 or 4 mins!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    That was an incredible hit!

I have also been playing these games at max bet on 10c. I think they are a good option for high limit play. Iíve hit a few jackpots between $4500-7500. It is thrilling. However, it takes a massive bankroll - at least $3500 to play this way and the losses can be staggering. In your (terrific) video, your on screen bankroll went from. $200 up to $2000, back to zero, before hitting and moving higher again.

I have also noticed that playing max bet on 5c and 10c on newer machines Is not nearly as good. As the older machines get replaced and the newer ones arrive, my wins using this style have declined. The average bonus win with the larger bets now seems lower than in prior versions.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Just Awesome!!
    Congratulations!!
    Here with You! since 9/29/09

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by cococrisp View Post
    That was an incredible hit!

I have also been playing these games at max bet on 10c. I think they are a good option for high limit play. I’ve hit a few jackpots between $4500-7500. It is thrilling. However, it takes a massive bankroll - at least $3500 to play this way and the losses can be staggering. In your (terrific) video, your on screen bankroll went from. $200 up to $2000, back to zero, before hitting and moving higher again.

I have also noticed that playing max bet on 5c and 10c on newer machines Is not nearly as good. As the older machines get replaced and the newer ones arrive, my wins using this style have declined. The average bonus win with the larger bets now seems lower than in prior versions.
    Yeah. Lock it Link is one of the few games I'm willing to bet that high on because the 10c version seems to be a bit less volatile. You're not going to get 1000x your bet wins but it will bonus quite often, which makes the high bets less stressful. The downside is that it's really tough to get a huge ($5,000+) handpay even on $20+ bets!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich99 View Post
    Just Awesome!!
    Congratulations!!
    Thanks!!