Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Video lottery machines in Oregon

Heading to Boise for the weekend and saw somewhere (here?) that they were video lottery games in Ontario Oregon. Usually drive down to Jackpot when we stay a week but wondering where they have them in Ontario as it sure is a lot closer.
    Any help much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics mobile app

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerwayne View Post
    Heading to Boise for the weekend and saw somewhere (here?) that they were video lottery games in Ontario Oregon. Usually drive down to Jackpot when we stay a week but wondering where they have them in Ontario as it sure is a lot closer.
    Any help much appreciated.Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics mobile app
    Look up Video Lottery, Ontario, OR and a website will pop up with the list of games on the machines and where they are located. The signs are prominently displayed outside the vendors, i.e. bars, Dennys, pubs, the bowling alley, etc. Each place only has about 6-8 machines, but there are multiple games on each machine. Don't be too picky or you will be disappointed in the selection so check Google to check them out. It is 34 miles from Nampa to Ontario and when you cross that Oregon border - OBEY THE TRAFFIC LAWS, they are brutal with those tickets!! Ontario also now has pot shops, don't be tempted to bring that stuff into Idaho, it is still illegal here. Good luck and happy slotting!!