Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by commanderbunbun View Post
    Your report reminded me so much of a couple gambling trips I got to take with my mom in her "golden years".. She loved every moment of it and the first time playing she won $40 worth of quarters. This was pre TITO days and the coins came tumbling down. She was so excited.. She lost that of course eventually but in her mind she had won!
    My Dad took me to vegas for the first time. It was almost 20 years to the day I took him to AC just now with me.

He took me to see George Carlin, we watched a good bum fight outside of Bally's and we had our first Hooker hit-on that trip together. Good times!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Fun read...glad you had a great time with your dad and he was a big winner....you'll get yours next time!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Grid,
    I always enjoy your trip reports. Life is too short to worry what other people think. Keep writing those entertaining trip reports.
    You are very lucky to be able to spend time with your dad. I lost my dad over 25 years ago. I would love to spend just one more day with him.
    Hope you win big next time you go. Good luck.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Great/fun report(as usual!). I, also, reread another 1 of your AC trip reports---the 1 you went on with your brother. I'll be going to AC next month---haven't been there in over 5 years. You provide much good info. Thanks!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    So enjoyed your report. Brought back happy memories of taking my parents to AC..miss those days. But, you left me smiling!

Sent from my iPad using Slot Fanatics mobile app

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by NhMajik View Post
    Fun read...glad you had a great time with your dad and he was a big winner....you'll get yours next time!!
    The last time I took my kid Brother on one of these Borgata charters, he hit a $2500 handpay (his first) on day one as well! And here I am, never once a handpay there LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kuda View Post
    Grid,
    I always enjoy your trip reports. Life is too short to worry what other people think. Keep writing those entertaining trip reports.
    You are very lucky to be able to spend time with your dad. I lost my dad over 25 years ago. I would love to spend just one more day with him.
    Hope you win big next time you go. Good luck.
    Great post! Rock on, and thank you!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabriano View Post
    Great/fun report(as usual!). I, also, reread another 1 of your AC trip reports---the 1 you went on with your brother. I'll be going to AC next month---haven't been there in over 5 years. You provide much good info. Thanks!
    Have a blast and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Lmoa View Post
    So enjoyed your report. Brought back happy memories of taking my parents to AC..miss those days. But, you left me smiling!

Sent from my iPad using Slot Fanatics mobile app
    That means I did my job!