Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Walking Dead Backward handpay

OK, honestly, I am not an experienced Walking Dead player. I got a nice start on a $1.50 Bengal Treasure Lightning which gave me a $250 hit in a bonus when almost all the doors turned into wild tigers.

Feeling good, I headed back to Buffalo Grand and very few Buffaloes were seen, nor Bonus Wheels. Wanted to eat lunch and noticed a bored Walking Dead machine next to me. Wanted to play down to about $200 at $1.50/bet.

Hit a few Michonne's to the 5th column to keep me interested and then things went strange. Hit spin and the spin looked like a loss with a wasted full X4 in the 5th column when the machine expanded fully horizontally - still with no win. Then, about 2 seconds later a Wild Horde came out. Honestly, I thought both the Wild Horde and the expansions had to happen prior to the spin - but not this time. The Wild Horde took a little longer than usual and when the screen cleared I was stunned to see what was left. The first, second and fourth columns went wild, the 5th grew to all X4 and the payout $1208. Not knowing the machine well I let it count up and was surprised it stopped just over the handpay. Is that a normal action on that game as I've never seen it before.

Borgata 080619.jpg

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I also have never seen that... Great Win!! Big Congrats!!
    Here with You! since 9/29/09

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wow, great. Take the money and run.
    I bet you I can stop gambling!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Awesome win! I have never seen that before.

Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics mobile app

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wow! Congrats---too cool.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Congrats. If that's the 2nd Walking Dead machine -I've seen some changes that take place after the spin appears to complete. One really big win I had was when Michonne came back on screen and sliced a few columns replacing them with her face and I had a multiplier at the end. It landed me about $1600 -was not expecting it either.
    Live, love, laugh, and lift. -We're only here a short time.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The michone feature always happens after the spin when I have had it. The wilde hoard always before. The expansion could occur after the 5th reel lands on the 4x multiplier and once it expands other wild expansions could be exposed. Any way around that is one nice win!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think there are a couple rare cases when it doesn't follow the normal pattern. Normally when Michone's zombies come out after the Michone attach, it only gives you two columns of the same symbol. One time it changed every row to Carol.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Great win - congrats!
    My youtube channel: Scooter's Slot videos @ https://www.youtube.com/user/scooter2013vid