Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    As to the complaint about your “fowl” language....I didn’t notice any “clucking” in your report

Sent from my iPad using Slot Fanatics mobile app

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sorry Grid, but I disagree with you. Anyone who has to use "off color" language to describe their trip is lacking something. And There should be some policing of the language here. I really do not want this board or others like it to revert to social media status- anything goes.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar4600 View Post
    Sorry Grid, but I disagree with you. Anyone who has to use "off color" language to describe their trip is lacking something. And There should be some policing of the language here. I really do not want this board or others like it to revert to social media status- anything goes.
    Just what do you think I am "lacking"? If anything, there should be some protection on these boards from users harassing others, like you do to me.

I never sought your opinion, nor do I care what it is. What gives you the right to criticize me? Do you think its OK to talk down to me? Shame on you for pushing your own moral compass on others. Plenty of people like what I have to say, and enjoy my trip reports the way I write them. If you don't, who cares? Not I!

Please stop trolling me with whatever agenda you have here. I'm sorry if a report, with some off color comments and langue, was posted on a forum for adults that gamble. And if you were curious why "social media status" sounds the same as my reports, that is because a lot of people talk the way I do.

Please go back to your safe space, where the bad words of naughty people cant hurt you.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    For sport, I noticed @jaguar4600 , who has been on these boards for nearly 5 years, has only ever "liked" one single thing, ever, in the history of their time here.

Maybe I shouldn't be so saddened that they do not "like" anything I post. Turns out, they just don't like anything LOL

Join Date Oct 2014
    Posts 238
    Likes (Given)1 Likes (Received)141