Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Member cman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    692
    Likes (Given)
    1288
    Likes (Received)
    816

    Mt best bonus EVER on Mystical Unicorn! At Twin River Casino !

    Hey Fanatics hope you are all doing well! Anyway yesterday I was craving some more G+ gaming and decided to go back to Twin River instead of Mohegan like last time. Wow wow I went with under $200 and left with 1100! My first 20 dollars got me my best bonus x bet wise on Mystical Unicorn. My best win ever money size on that game was 1,137 on a 2.00 bet. This though was a 932x win I couldn't believe it! Then I got a Mega Win on Pirate Ship too right after and a bunch of line hits. I was bummed to find out Rich99 was coming later in the evening and I would miss him! I wasn't waiting 6 hours for him though I went home haha. Anyway thanks for reading and watching have a great day and best of luck!

    Last edited by cman420; 06-11-2019 at 11:48 AM.
    Be sure to check out my channel. Some fun wins:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPLN3AwlW7j2jJpROQfk2Kg

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,053
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    832
    Today is senior day at my local, and I am going with about $100 bucks.. They have a kiosk swipe that almost always gives me $25 in free play.. I'll be putting that into a Kronos or Queen of the wild, two other great G+ deluxe games.. They do have a mystical unicorns game as well but it is beyond tight.
    So happy to see a fellow G+ deluxe games lover do so well. Big congrats to you!

  3. #3
    Senior Member cman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    692
    Likes (Given)
    1288
    Likes (Received)
    816
    I hope you won! I forgot to mention the first thing I noticed on my last trip was they removed all the Kronos and vampires machines! They put Queens Knight there in its place which isn't a new game either! Sometimes the unicorn is tight there too its all about if you last long enough for the big one or if it happens right away. This time I was blown away because it was the first bonus and I love when that happens. Double mega win has never happened to me on any g+ game. I have had mega and super in a bonus but never double mega.

    Quote Originally Posted by commanderbunbun View Post
    Today is senior day at my local, and I am going with about $100 bucks.. They have a kiosk swipe that almost always gives me $25 in free play.. I'll be putting that into a Kronos or Queen of the wild, two other great G+ deluxe games.. They do have a mystical unicorns game as well but it is beyond tight.
    So happy to see a fellow G+ deluxe games lover do so well. Big congrats to you!
    Be sure to check out my channel. Some fun wins:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPLN3AwlW7j2jJpROQfk2Kg

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,053
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    832
    Quote Originally Posted by cman420 View Post
    I hope you won! I forgot to mention the first thing I noticed on my last trip was they removed all the Kronos and vampires machines! They put Queens Knight there in its place which isn't a new game either! Sometimes the unicorn is tight there too its all about if you last long enough for the big one or if it happens right away. This time I was blown away because it was the first bonus and I love when that happens. Double mega win has never happened to me on any g+ game. I have had mega and super in a bonus but never double mega.
    My $100 bill went down to $55 and I cashed out.. (Queen of the wild, or should I say queen of the cheap!)..
    A kiosk swipe netted me $25 in free play which seems to be always what I get there.. Dumped the whole amount into my favorite aristocrat oldie, where's the gold and at 75cents got the bonus pretty quick. 2 wilds and I think 5 games got me 35 bucks..keep playing to use the free play and got another bonus and picked horribly netting me only $8 something.. After about an hour, left pretty much even which I always consider a win..

  5. #5
    Senior Member Rich99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    7,404
    Likes (Given)
    9429
    Likes (Received)
    4248
    WTG Craig!!! So Happy for You!! !
    Sorry I missed you... I got there around 10pm and left @ 1:30am...
    I also had a good nite but not like You! I left up about $150... I'll take it!
    Congratulations!!!!
    Here with You! since 9/29/09

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Bethlehem, Pa.
    Posts
    1,180
    Likes (Given)
    1922
    Likes (Received)
    2009
    Way to go Craig, congrats on a great win. Ashy jumped up in my lap last night and we watched your video and she had a smile from ear to ear when all the Unicorns appear. She told me to tell you, " Keep making all the Unicorns appear , cause you are a Wizard " !!!
    Keep the wins and the videos coming, partner, you are doing a great job....

  7. #7
    Senior Member cman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    692
    Likes (Given)
    1288
    Likes (Received)
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by commanderbunbun View Post
    My $100 bill went down to $55 and I cashed out.. (Queen of the wild, or should I say queen of the cheap!)..
    A kiosk swipe netted me $25 in free play which seems to be always what I get there.. Dumped the whole amount into my favorite aristocrat oldie, where's the gold and at 75cents got the bonus pretty quick. 2 wilds and I think 5 games got me 35 bucks..keep playing to use the free play and got another bonus and picked horribly netting me only $8 something.. After about an hour, left pretty much even which I always consider a win..
    Yes leaving even is a win! hope you kill them next time! I never put 100 in just 10 or 20 at a time every time! Best of luck
    Be sure to check out my channel. Some fun wins:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPLN3AwlW7j2jJpROQfk2Kg

  8. #8
    Senior Member cman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    692
    Likes (Given)
    1288
    Likes (Received)
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich99 View Post
    WTG Craig!!! So Happy for You!! !
    Sorry I missed you... I got there around 10pm and left @ 1:30am...
    I also had a good nite but not like You! I left up about $150... I'll take it!
    Congratulations!!!!
    Thanks Rich the man! Hope we chill again soon! Haven't heard back from Uncle Coaster how he did on his trip hope he did ok! Cant wait to go back but I will keep to my small budget! Best of luck!
    Be sure to check out my channel. Some fun wins:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPLN3AwlW7j2jJpROQfk2Kg

  9. #9
    Senior Member cman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    692
    Likes (Given)
    1288
    Likes (Received)
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettin Man View Post
    Way to go Craig, congrats on a great win. Ashy jumped up in my lap last night and we watched your video and she had a smile from ear to ear when all the Unicorns appear. She told me to tell you, " Keep making all the Unicorns appear , cause you are a Wizard " !!!
    Keep the wins and the videos coming, partner, you are doing a great job....
    Glad to hear you both enjoyed it! I tried to not say anything while recording but I was very excited! lol. I rewatch and think gee I'm crazy! At least I don't swear like some other people do while recording. I can't wait to go back but at the same time im afraid because how could I do better? Best of luck have a great day you and the family!
    Be sure to check out my channel. Some fun wins:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPLN3AwlW7j2jJpROQfk2Kg

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    159
    Likes (Given)
    16
    Likes (Received)
    117
    Craig...glad to hear how well you did. I am getting ready to go to Biloxi in early July so I am laying low until then.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Slot Fanatics mobile app

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •